Miguel and the others meet...?!

Our heroes made it out of the battle against Risky and the others alive, however, they failed to win. But there was something that surprised them: A group of 3 people put them in a car without them noticing. Seeing one of those people, Miguel and Nadia were stunned.

Miguel and Nadia: (At the same time, stupefied.) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

? : (She no longer speaks Japanese.) Oh, I see, you don't speak Japanese. But, why have you reacted in that wa...? (She looks at herself, and she makes a ".-." face.)... Oh.

Miguel and Nadia : (At the same time, shocked.) Ha-Ha-HATSUNE MIKU!?

Neither of them could believe it. Was she for real?

Shantae: (The others open their eyes little by little

Shantae: (The others open their eyes little by little.) Why... are you yelling?

?2: (He no longer speaks Japanese, and he looks at Shantae.) Oh, you too!

Miguel and Nadia: (At the same time, they look at ?2, stupefied.) Ka-KAITO!?

The two were hesitating. Was this a dream or was it really happening?

Shantae: (The others raise their bodies, and she looks at Miguel, confused

Shantae: (The others raise their bodies, and she looks at Miguel, confused.) But who are they?

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) They are VERY famous singers! I hope this is not a dream...

Miku : (She looks at Miguel, and smiles.) This is not a dream.

Rottytops : Let me confirm. (She pinches Miguel in the face with her right hand.) Tee hee hee!

Miguel: (He makes a face of pain.) AUGH! (Looks at Rottytops, annoyed.) "ROTTY"!

Kaito: See? This is not a dream. By the way... For those who don't know, I am 26 years old.

Miku : And I'm 19. (She looks at Rottytops, curious.) By the way, I really like your costume.

Rottytops : (She looks at Miku, annoyed.) Another person who thinks I'm wearing a costume!

Miku : (Confused.) Huh?

Bolo : (He looks at Rottytops, worried.) ...Don't.

Rottytops: (She removes her right arm.) Does that look like a costume to you now?