Going to the Land of the Rising Sun

Our heroes got some terrible news: Risky and the others were in Japan.

Although they wanted to go to the airport directly, it was already very late, so they went to sleep.

The next morning, around 8 in the morning, everyone got dressed and left as quickly as possible.

Sky : (She looks at her open backpack.) Let's see... (She puts her right hand in, and starts to move it.) Aha. I have everything we need. (She closes the backpack, and puts it on his back.) That's it! (She looks at the bathroom door.) How much longer are you going to take?

Rottytops: I'm done now! (She comes out of the bathroom, dressed.) I'm done!

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops.) All set?

Rottytops : (She looks at Sky.) All set!

Miguel: (He knocks on the door.) Sky, "Rotty", have you finished? Hurry up.

Sky : (Both look at the door.) Coming! (She picks up a bag, looks at Rottytops, puts the bag down and points to the bag with her right index finger.) Get in the bag!

Rottytops : (With a "-_-" face) Ugh, okay. (She puts her right leg in, and points her right index finger at Sky.) Know that I'm just doing this to buy more time! (She enters the bag.)

Sky : (She picks up the bag.) Well, now... Wrench, come on, we're leaving!

Wrench: (He stands on Sky's right shoulder, and raises his right wing.) Gruack! (Here I am!)

Sky: Great! (She leaves the room, and locks the door.)

Shantae : Where's "Rotty"?

Rottytops: (She rolls her eyes for a moment.) Let's see if you can guess where I am.

Shantae : (She looks at the bag, eyes half closed.) I know.

Bolo : (Concerned.) Guys... I've looked at a map and the distance between Mexico and Japan is gigantic. I think we don't have enough supplies...

Miguel: (He looks at Bolo, who is to his right, and rolls his eyes for a moment.) Really? We have enough supplies!

Nadia: (She puts her right hand on her chin, and points to Bolo, who is to her right with her right index finger.) No, no. He's got a point. (She stops pointing at Bolo and her hand is no longer on her chin.)

Bolo : See? Nadia agrees.

Sky : (She looks at Bolo.) Can I see a map?

Bolo : (He looks at Sky.) Sure. (He takes a map out of his backpack and shows it to Sky.) Look, (He points to Mexico City with his right index finger.) here we are, and here (He points to Japan with his right index finger.) is Japan.

Sky: (She covers her mouth with her right hand, surprised.) For all Genies's Sake! (She looks at Miguel.) Bolo is right!

Nadia : (Confused, looks at Sky.) "For all... Genies's Sake"?

Sky : (She looks at Nadia, a bit nervous and with beads of sweat.) Whoops...

Nadia : What do you mean by "all Genies"?

Shantae : (She looks at Nadia, a bitnervous and with drops of sweat.) How do I explain it to you...?

Nadia : (She looks at Shantae, with a "-_-" face) I know what a Genie is! But... Why did she say "For all Genies's Sake"?

Shantae : ...It's a way of expressing surprise. I'll explain it to you... Although I think I haven't told you this: I'm a Half-Genie.

Nadia : A... "Half-Genie"?