The party continues!

Miku, Miguel, Shantae and the others were eating at Kaito's chalet on Mount Fuji, having a great time. Miguel and Teto had done Karaoke, and Teto asked who wanted to sing.

Teto : Guys... Who wants to sing now?

Rin : (After a few moments in which everyone looks at each other, she raises her hand.) M...

Gumi : (She raises her right hand.) Me!

Rin : (She looks at Gumi, annoyed.) Gumi!

Gumi: (She looks at Rin, smiling.) Don't worry... Look, I thought about... (She approaches Rin, and speaks low voice.) Blah, blah, blah.... (Rin's eyes and mouth widen in excitement, Gumi steps away from Rin and speaks in a low voice.) What do you think?

Rin : ...Great idea, Gumi!

Gumi : ...Okay.

Teto: I see. Rin and Gumi...

Gumi : (She looks at Teto.) Ah, ah. Nope, we are going to be 3.

Teto : (With her mouth slightly open.) ...3?

Shantae: (Smiling.) Well, in that case, I'll be that third!

Gumi : (She looks at Shantae.) Great. (The three of them get up, and Gumi goes towards Teto.) Give me the microphone and the TV remote, please.

Shantae: (She goes to Miguel.) Give me the microphone, please.

Miguel and Teto : (At the same time, they both give them the microphones, and Teto gives Gumi the TV remote.) Here you go.

Gumi: Thank you very much, Teto.

Shantae: Thanks, Miguel. (She, Gumi and Rin head towards the TV.)

Gumi : (She looks at Shantae.) Ready? (Teto and Miguel sit at the table.)

Shantae : (She looks at Gumi.) Ready.

Gumi : Close your eyes. (Everyone except her and Rin close their eyes.) Let's see... (After a few seconds of searching, she finds a video.) Ah, here it is!

Rin: Guys...

Gumi : Open your eyes! (She hits a button, they widen their eyes and an instrumental version of "1, 2, Fanclub" starts playing.) Koube chuu ouku moto machi....

Rin: Ekimae.

Shantae : Kyou kara doki doki "nǐhǎo hànyǔ" kouza! Otona, chuukousei, oba-chan ni...

Rin: ...Konnichiwa.

Gumi : Dame dame koko de wa anata mo...

Rin and Gumi : (At the same time.) "Nǐ hǎo"!

Gumi : Maji of... Tekisuto san peeji...

Rin: Hayakumo.

Shantae: Koko wa tonikaku shuuchi shin ni katsuzo...

Gumi : Ichiman sanzen'en no gessha wa..

Rin: Yasuku nai.

Shantae and Gumi : (At the same time.) "Hǎohǎo dàjiā" go kigen ikaga...

Gumi: Okaa-san...

Shantae: Ouma-san...

Rin : (She raises her right arm.) "Mā mǎ". (She lowers her right arm.)

Gumi: Koko wa doko kimi wa dare...

Rin: "Nǐ shì shéiā."

Gumo: Daisuki na wanrihon ni...