The end of the party.

The birthday continued and everyone was having a great time. Kaito and Meiko were making tea, and Shantae, Miku, Miguel, Sky, Rottytops, Gakupo, Gumi, Teto, Luka, Rin, and Len were in the dining room, while Bolo and Nadia were on the balcony admiring the beautiful sunset.

Meiko: Guys! The tea is already served!

Bolo: (He looks back.) Oh, here we go! (He looks at Nadia.) Shall we go?

Nadia: (She sighs)... I would like to stay a bit longer.

Bolo: (He sighs and enters the combined dining room and living room.) ...Meiko. Do you mind if I take two of the containers and take them with me?

Meiko: Oh, no problem.

Bolo: (He grabs two teas.) Thank you. (He returns to the terrace.) Here. (He gives her one of the containers.)

Nadia: (She looks at the container.) Oh... (She smiles.) Thank you.

Bolo: (He smiles.) You're welcome.

Shantae: (She looks at Miguel sideways and in a low voice.) They look adorable when they're together.

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae sideways and in a low voice.) I agree. There is quite a bit of chemistry between them.

Kaito: (He puts down two cups of Japanese tea.) Here you go.

Miguel: (He looks at Kaito.) Oh, thank you.

Shantae: (She looks at Kaito.) Thank you. (Both grab the tea.)

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) I'm sure this isn't someone's cup of tea! (Everyone except Miku, Rin, Len, Bolo and Nadia look at him with squinted eyes.)

Shantae: Seriously?

Miku: (She, Rin and Len try to hold back their laughter.) Oh my goodness!

Rin and Len: HAHAHAHA!

Nadia: (She looks through the glass, curious.) What is happening?

Bolo: (He looks through the glass.) Miguel must have told one of his jokes.

Nadia: Yes... Just look at their faces...

Bolo: You know? From time to time he does make me laugh.

Nadia: (She looks at Bolo, surprised.) Really?

Bolo: (He looks at Nadia.) Yes. Although that happens like every 1 in 1000 jokes...

Nadia: I would like to hear one...

Bolo: (He puts his right hand on his chin.) Mmm... (His right hand is no longer on his chin.) I know!

Nadia: (Excitedly.) Tell it, tell it!

Bolo: Once he told me... (Trying to imitate Miguel's voice.) "Let me guess your favorite sport..."

Nadia: And what did he tell you?

Bolo: "Your favorite sport... It's "bowlo-ing" (Bolo + Bowling), right?"

Nadia: (She covers her mouth with both hands.) Pff, okay, I admit it. That one is funny to me...

Bolo: (He no longer imitates Miguel's voice.) But I don't remember any more.

Nadia: ..Thank you for making me laugh.

Bolo: You're welcome. Laughing is good for your health. Or so they say.

Nadia : Yes... I think I read it in a magazine. (She puts her right hand on her chin, staring at Bolo.) I wonder why that is...

Bolo: (He sweats a bit) Do I look like I know it?

Nadia: (She no longer has her hand on her chin.)... No.