5: "New" Kid

George woke up and suffered the same morning he always did.

He ran to school and saw something new at Alex's locker. There, standing and talking with Alex, was Clay.

George walked up to them. Alex looked over at the brunet walking over. "Oh George! This blondie here just transferred in! His names Clay!" Alex gave a lopsided smile. George and Clay looked at each other, shocked. "Do you two know each other?" Alex took a small step backwards. 

"Yeah!" Clay turned to look at George. "He's who I hang out with every night, Alex! I didn't know that you knew him!"

George remained silent, still stunned. "You- wh- I-" He stammered. Without warning Clay gave George a hug. "Chill out dude!" Clay chuckled. "I can't believe it!" George exclaimed. "You're here!"

Clay pulled back, smiling. "Well, yeah! Of course I'm here! My parent's said I had to go to school!" He jokingly rolled his eyes. 

George chuckled. "Jeez- you're a dork!" he shook his head slightly. "Damn right!" the blond smiled proudly. Alex nodded, leaning against the lockers. "I should get my locker moved to be next to your guys' lockers." Clay hummed to himself. "Our friend Karl has the locker next to mine but Alex has a free space next to his." George smiled softly.

Alex nodded, confirming. "Better get it before some other fool does. I mean- I wouldn't mind having a cheerleader next to me in between classes but it'd be so much more fun with a friend, you know." he stuck his tongue at them. "I feel like having a cheerleader would be better though. More fun later." Clay smirked, gaining hysterical laughter from George and Alex but disgusted looks from some nearby girls. Clay -clearly- ignored their comments.

"Fair enough. But I can't make jokes with the cheerleaders. They tell me to shut up." Alex shrugged, grabbing a notebook from his locker. "In the meantime, "Alex grabbed Clay's backpack and tossed it in. "You are stuck with me!" 

"Hm! Works." the blond shrugged. "Fuck- I gotta go get my schedule from the office." Clay looked off. "Catch you guys later?"

Alex and George both nod as the blond runs off towards the main office. George smiles in that direction. "Hey- Earth to George!" Alex asked, waving his hand in front of George's face.  "I'm not spaced out Alex-"  George glared at his raven haired friend. 

"Yeah right. Anyways! Any news on Karl? He's gonna end up getting expelled for fucked-attendance."

"Last I heard he's getting ready to come back from North Carolina." George shrugged, opening his own locker and placed his bag in his locker. "He's still screwed- Unless he asks me to do his homework- I have my 100%'ers done and crap. I might just give the fluff the answers."

"I get it. You're smart George!" Alex chuckled. "You and your- fucking- 100%'ers- I swear. You crack me up." Alex muttered to himself walking off towards his first hour class.

George couldn't help but chuckle as he walked towards his own class. He felt a tickling and tightening feeling in his stomach and he couldn't help the smile that found its way to his face as his heart fluttered. He didn't know what this feeling was but he didn't mind it. If he was honest, he quite liked it.