6

"A field trip? I haven't been on a field trip in years" You skipped along the path trying not to bump into the group that had gathered beside you.

"Really? We went to some places in middle school. I'm not the only one right?" Ochako looked around to the others who agreed with her. You stopped in order to walk next to her.

"Well, I wasn't allowed to go on field trips after elementary school. You go into one penguin pen and they think you're some sort of criminal" You mumbled, now playing with your fingers.

Everyone wanted to ask, but they all decided against it. They figured the story would be told one day. Plus everyone was now talking in front of the bus in their hero suits. Iida started yelling something about using your personal numbers to form a straight line.

"Don't listen to the rep! This isn't even that type of bus!" You yelled already finding a good seat. Iida yelled after that you weren't supposed to be on just yet. Ignoring him, you found a three-seater, great for napping.

People started to follow you inside and take their own seats. Your legs were sprawled out against the chair as you got your headphones ready. Shoji caught your eye when he was twisting and turning trying to find a two-seater that wasn't full.

"Hey, Shoji! Come sit over here!" You waved him over and swung your legs back into the proper position. He looked almost confused at first. Although he finally figured that you really were talking to him and made his way over.

"Thank you y/n" He whispered before sitting down. He took up two of the seats because of his extra senses. Of course, you didn't mind that much.

"Don't thank me yet. You still have to pay the price for sitting here" Yawning, you placed your head on his arm. "You have to be my pillow for the whole trip. Is that too much of a task for you?"

He tried not to jump feeling the sudden, and unexpected, contact between you both. Snapping back into reality he shook his head. "No, that's not too much of a hassle." You smiled and closed your eyes getting ready for the best nap ever.

—--------------

"Y/n.. y/n.. Can someone help me over here?" Shoji's voice rang across the bus. People turned their heads towards him and went to see what he needed. Peering over everyone could see your head right in between his arm and the chair. Audible snores could be heard from you.

"She's snoring. This isn't going to be easy." Denki said and cracked his knuckles "I'll give her a little shock just to wake her up" He seemed to ignore all the people warning him not to do that. Denki carefully placed his finger right onto your shoulder sending a small shock right up your shoulder. You shifted your head more into the seat causing Denki to up the wattage. This made you start to move more and raise your head.

"Who's trying to tickle me?- Whoa, back up everyone. Give us some room." Everybody was crowded in front of you and shoji. When they realized they all took a couple of steps back giving you some room. You sat up and stretched your body out. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw the bus was completely stationary. "Oh, we're here? Why didn't somebody say something?" Hopping up you walked out of the bus with Iida chasing after you.

"We have to get out in a single file-" The door shut before he could finish his sentence. Your hands fiddled with your hero costume as you looked around. People were starting to come in right after you took in the scene as well.

"Damn, this place is bigger than I expected"

"You think they would make a small training ground with all the money that UA has?"

A marshmallow suit came up the stairs to greet them. Was there someone in that marshmallow robot suit was the real question. Your intense stare caught their eye making them wave.

"I'm the pro-hero Thirteen. Nice to meet you all. I can tell you're an ambitious bunch. Welcome to the USJ. The best place for your rescue training. Now of course we have a few rules for you all" The rules which you blocked out of course. Shifting your weight from both feet you looked around. It was a lot to take in. The water area, the mountain area, the big black hole that was forming in the middle of the room.

"Hey, Aizawa! Is that some sort of new rescue training or something? Are they training for the black hole theory I've been talking about? I knew that would catch on!"

His head whipped around to see what the hell you were going on about. Sure enough, there was the gigantic black hole. It started with one, then another. Villain after villain started to pile out of the hole.

"Is this some kind of training?"

"No, this wasn't expected at all," Aizawa grumbled, moving his glasses down.

"I love a good badass fight scene"

"y/n, please focus"