7

"Thirteen, get the kids out of here immediately. I'll try to hold off the situation as long as i can" Thirteen nodded and started ushering most of the kids away, but had to stop at the sight of the purple cloud appearing in front of them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath?"

During the monologue, Aizawa was able to get past the cloud to get to the pit of villains below. Thirteen looked around frantically knowing she had to help in some way.

"Class rep? I have a job for you. Run to the school and inform them about the incident at hand"

"I understand, but-"

"One hesitation could have someone dead. Use your quirk and be a real hero. Go!"

Iida then sprinted out the door to complete the request. Other students started to get riled up and ready to fight. The mysterious black mist enveloped everyone leaving you confused, and now in the middle of the pit. Villains from both sides came to attack you, but with one swift movement of your hand, they were gone. Aizawa noticed the yells coming from around his area.

His head whipped around to see you walking towards the guy in the middle of this whole mess.

"(y/n)!" he yelled but got smacked down to the ground by a nomu

This was getting too out of control

You made your way over even with him yelling to get to safety. Drawing your arm back you go to punch, but realize then and there it would cause too much damage. You stop yourself before anything else happens and decide on ripping off one of the nomu's fingers instead.

It was an attention-grabbing scene for the other villains around. Looking in almost confusion to Shigiraki thinking the nomu was supposed to be unbeatable.

Shigaraki had never seen your power in person but heard such stories. It was never his plan to see you tear up his invention but knowing he could have something much stronger fueled his desire to win.

This kid was fucking insane, and you kind of loved it

Midoryia was flying towards Shigaraki with his fist up and ready. His whole body illuminated with a green light. Suddenly, a nomu blocked his path sending him back. You shot up and ran over to see if he was alright. He was mumbling something about his arm and the nomu.

While you two weren't in the center of attention you dragged him somewhere safe "be careful for once. and don't break anything while I'm gone okay?" you ran back out into the madness heading straight for shigiraki

Shigiraki looked down at you scratching his neck.

"It's you.. That damn overpowered-"

He stopped his speech hearing the uncontrollable coughing and swiping of your hand. Your hands were placed on your knees while you continued to wheeze. Before he opened his mouth you held up a finger indicating you were almost finished.

"I'm-"

Springing back up your hands went in your pockets "Dude.. please get that skin disease checked out. You got neck flakes down my throat-"

Katsuki looked over at screamed "(y/n)! You dumbass! He's a villain!" Your balled fist hits your flat palm in realization.

"Right!" A light switch in your brain causes you to go back into action heading for the very dry man. He wasn't too fazed by your actions for a portal showed up in your way. Out of instinct, your body tumbled to the other side. With Shigiraki preparing to attack again it gave you enough time to move right behind him. There was no time for a plan so knocking him out would be the best option.

"Before you even try, just let me say that's I'm a big fan of your power"

"Don't try and talk me out of this. I use my power for good unlike some people. Plus I've worked hard for it"

"Trust me I'm aware. I'd never doubt you for not working hard, but you are wrong in one area. We aren't that different from each other"

You groaned and put both hands on your hips "Do we really have to do this thing where we have this whole conversation? I'm not like you so just take that as your answer" You swiped your finger against his face-hand causing him to step back to hold it up. Although you couldn't see the hit made blood drip from his nose.

"Look, I know this will take some convincing, so I've brought a peace offering" He took something out of his jacket with his pinky finger in the air "Take it"

Your stare lingered on him for a moment. It's not like you couldn't defend yourself, but the others were your number one worry. Yells and crashes around you have you make the decision faster than intended. You grab whatever what was in his hand figuring out where in your hero suit to stuff it. This just needed to end, and quickly. Shigiraki didn't give you time to think after hiding it. His hand went to swat at your face but his fingers just barely reached.

A familiar, obnoxiously loud voice rang through the arena.

Fucking finally.

From the distraction of All Might you were able to move from your current spot. On your way to somewhere safe, he scooped you up along with the rest of the group that was over by the shipwreck area. He had taken you somewhere safe and away from all the fighting.

Turning your head you could see All Might doing his best to fight this nomu off. Izuku's conversation with All Might was starting to come to you vaguely. How the nomu would absorb the power that All Might gave to it from his constant punches.

Izuku has worry written all over his face, so you make your way over. He jumped suddenly at the gentle hand you placed on his shoulder.

"I know that you have this super mega fanboy crush on All Might, so i'm telling you right now that he is going to be okay. He's likely fought tougher opponents than this living shit bird..thing?"

His face was a light shade of red from the touch, and from the fact, you called his fanboying a crush "It's not a crush y/n! But.. thanks for the reassurance-"

He didn't have the chance to finish his sentence before an explosion blew you both back a few feet.

He did it

"Now for a lesson. You may have heard these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean. Go beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Izuku's eye squinted faintly. Now he wasn't an expert on reading lips, but he put enough pieces together to know that they were conjuring up another plan. Before you could stop him he was already off back into the chaos. The safest possibly was for you to follow him. Nobody else was getting hurt on your watch.

You fought off the villains trying to attack Izuku so he could make his way over to All Might. He swiftly kicked his leg towards them and you could hear the faint crack. Despite the nasty condition of his leg he was already up again his target being Kurogiri.

Kurogiri warped in front of his weak spot with Shigiraki's hand reaching out.

"Izuku! Watch out!" You scream before it's too late. Even with your powers, you weren't paying attention enough to see the villain coming at you from the side. They knocked you to the ground and you flipped them away. You look up expectantly hoping to see Izuku okay. To your relief, Izuku was on the ground but wasn't harmed.

Gunshots could be heard going off making Shigiraki stumble back. You took this chance to scan your surroundings looking for the correct place to keep Izuku out of danger. But your eyes widen at a different thing draped across the ground.

The thing

"y/n! You don't have to- aaand we're moving-"

As quickly and carefully as you can you shimmy your way over to it. You snatched it up and stuffed it back down your hero costume.

"y/n! We s-shouldn't be h-here-"

"Oh..my..small might" from the shock you dropped izuku causing him to hiss "Shit! I'm sorry!"

All Might got up slowly, hands resting on his knees.

"Young l/n, i think it's time we talk"