12

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!" Midnight slashed her whip around as a screen appeared up right behind her. "Ta-da! All eleven classes will compete in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium. I don't want to restrain anyone, at least in this game"

y/n's jaw dropped, then you started to chuckle "I love this woman. God! Why do we have such an age difference?"

Shinsou nudged you in the side so you'd shut up.

"As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires! Now then, take your places contestants!" You walked along with the crowd towards the starting arch.

"What if I just let them win.. I mean I could just race ahead of everybody and win this myself.. Then that would leave another bad message for class 1-A. After that speech Bakugou delivered I wouldn't want to make it worse" Lifting your head up you had noticed that you had been the only one standing there. Looking around people's voices in the stands started enveloping around you.

"What the hell is she doing?"

"There's no way she's getting through to the next round"

Aizawa sighed moving closer to his mic.

"y/n go on with the others.. Don't bring yourself behind"

You hit the fist in the palm of your hand.

"I missed the damn count-off" After more screams your feet finally raced you down the archway. Luckily people were still fighting the first few obstacles. They had been the big robots from the entrance ceremony.. just bigger.

Another step had you right on your ass. It instantly got colder making you shuffle up again carefully. You made your way across the ice looking constantly at your feet.

"I've still got time" Once you were on the regular ground you started running past the robots and towards the next obstacle. A scream rang out near you forcing you to stop in your tracks. There was a business class student attempting to outrun a falling robot. Without completely thinking you were already over there.

"You can stop screaming now. I've got the robot so you can run.. no seriously.. can you just run?" Your voice rang out loud enough for them to finally hear over their fear. They turned to you and wasted no time thanking you and running away. Carefully, you set the robot back onto the ground. Afterwards, you looked around to make sure nobody else was in danger before racing over to the next obstacle.

The Fall.

The earth was cracked underneath your feet. Although it only got worse the farther you ran. You stopped at the ledge and watched others tiptoe across the rope. There was no specific way you wanted to go about this. Finding a vaccent rope you started to walk directly across seeing if there was a screen from the stadium nearby.

You could've just listened to present mic's two cents ringing out across the arena, and every area in a three mile radius, but seeing your competition would be better. Your body let out a sigh once you knew there was no monitor in sight.

Placing your right foot on steady ground again was the reminder that you needed.

"This is a race! I wanna get first place!.. or something mediocre at best" Although you stopped to watch izuku doing something absolutely strange. He was using apart of the robot to collect dirt and bombs.

"How are you not exploding you weirdo?" You continued on your little jog before he could respond. katsuki ran near you with a smirk. He swiftly used his foot to step on a nearby bomb sending you flying. Using his quirk he was quick to escape the explosion.