8

It had been decided by U.A that everyone should have off that next day. The students needed a break, and they needed to fix up the situation with the press.

"They are getting attacked over there, aren't they honey?" Your mother was in the kitchen whipping up your favorite meal. Half deliciously prepared food, half gut-wrenching guilt. Of course, you knew this was just a guilt meal, but you were going to let her have this one. Your father was sitting in his armchair close to the television.

"I can't believe with all that expensive security system they still couldn't have predicted this happening" He shook his head. You simply just wanted to draw your hero costume in peace "I'm sorry we put you through that kiddo" He turned to you with his goofy smile. You had no choice but to smile back and throw a newspaper at him.

"You guys know that I can fend for myself. I don't know why you're so worried about me all the time."

They couldn't help but share a worried glance.

"We know  honey, but we're still your parents and we have every right to worry about you"

"Yeah, yeah.." Your attention was back on the television paying focusing on Mr.Aizawa "Oh my god, he actually doesn't look like he slept on the street last night.." you mumbled under your breath. He was explaining that they would up your security in more complaining from your father. You got up abruptly to head up to your room.

"Yell for me when dinner's ready yeah?"

"y/n.." Your mothers voice stopped you by the first step. You turned to her with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"You know, you can talk to us if you ever feel worried or uncomfortable. I know how stressful being in that school can be. Just know that we're here for you"

"Mom.." you wrapped her into a hug "don't worry about me! I'm not worried about whatever they throw at me. I'll just throw it back faster and harder" You pull away eventually and headed back upstairs.

You flopped directly onto your bed and got out your phone. Telling your parents you weren't worried wasn't a total lie. You just weren't worried about yourself. It was your friends you were really worried about.

Most of your classmate's contacts were in your phone since they insisted you had them. The plan was to ask everyone if they were alright, starting with a certain sharp-toothed guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n
Hey! I just wanted to make sure you were alright from yesterday...

Kirishima

Yo! Thanks so much for checking in on me! But I'd be even more grateful if I knew who this is?

y/n
Oh yeah!
It's y/n
Thought i was important enough for you to put my name in right away-

Kirishima
AH!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
IT TOTALLY JUST SLIPPED MY MIND???
I'LL PUT IT IN RN

y/n
I'm waiting...

Kirishima
GOT IT!
Your name is now changed to something super manly
But you don't get to know what it is

y/n
Woooww
You playin me like that huh?
Well i take back my kindness of asking how you were earlier

Kirishima
Damn y/n
Never knew you were so cold