30

"Ah," You went fishing through your bag trying to find your earphones "Seriously? How am I supposed to survive this trip without my earphones?" You let out an angered sigh dumping all of your shit onto the ground.

"y/n? Do you need any help with that?" Shoji came up in front of you trying to pick up all of your things so someone wouldn't take them, or have the wind blow it away.

"Thanks Shoji. I just can't find my headphones and i think i left them in my parent's car. It's just kind of pissing me off already" You shook your head making sure everything was in there before slinging the bag over your arms. Just as if the situation couldn't get worse a certain blond came up with his snarky smirk.

"1-A digging in their bag? Probably trying to find some talent!" Monoma let out a howl of a laugh as if he had just made the funniest joke in the world.

Kendo came up behind him slapping him right on the back of his neck knocking him right out "Sorry about that guys! We think we might get a leash for him" She bowed politely before going back to their own bus.

"I would be fine with 1-B going if he wasn't going to be with him. Seriously, where is the flu when you need it?" Both you and Shoji chuckled softly before seeing Iida flail his arms around yelling the bus was here. Shoji gave you a nudge wanting you to face him.

"We were bus buddies before remember? Do you want to sit together again? Iida keeps getting the bus wrong. There is no seating chart" You were willing to sit next to him before someone else came up by your side.

"Hey! Hopefully i'm not interrupting something too important? I was wondering if I could just borrow y/n for the ride? There's just something I wanted to talk about with her" Kirishima looked at you knowingly, like you supposed to be getting some type of hint?

Turning back to Shoji you gave him a small smile "Raincheck? We can sit together on the way back. Promise" He nodded in understanding letting the two of you both on the bus first. Kirishima led you to the seats farthest to the back.

"Oh? Is this not really serious? All the serious stuff happens in the front. Hashtag Rosa Parks" Kirishima looked at you as if he couldn't believe you said that.

"How did you even connect those two? I mean-" He broke just letting out a laugh "Okay, it's not that serious, but it could be?" He rubbed the back of his neck letting you sit down first "Remember when we almost.. Y'know?"

At first you had no idea what the hell he was talking about looking at him blankly. His confidence shrunk as the silence between you went on.

"Halloween?.."

"Oh.. Oh!" You kicked yourself for not remembering that in the first place. It's not like you didn't want to remember it. In fact, now that you had a clearer memory of it you smiled. Though you could tell from your response Kirishima was already shrinking back into himself. You placed a hand over his to reassure him "I'm so so sorry! It's not like I totally forgot about it. So much has been happening for me lately it's hard to keep track of what really happens and what doesn't. Is there a specific thing you wanted to talk about with it?"

His shoulders relaxed slightly being able to hear your explanation, but not all the way. Noticing your hand was still on his he pulled it away so it wouldn't get sweaty. What girl liked clammy hands?

"I know we didn't totally kiss.. But if we could.. would you want to? Like actually lock lips- okay, pretend i didn't say lock lips. That was so fucking stupid.." You chuckled only making his face pink. Leaning back in your seat you made sure it was loud enough in the bus where nobody else could hear your conversation.

"I would want to actually lock lips with you. It's just.. I have to be totally honest" Your eyes flicked over to a hotheaded blonde who was yelling for Kaminari to scoot over. Kirishima caught this quick glance but decided to let you explain "Kat and I, we've been making out. Don't tell him I told you because he'd absolutely kill me. It's not like we're in a relationship or anything, hell no. I just want to let you know what you'd be getting into. Kissing me doesn't really mean we're.. a couple"