22

"Toshinori you had better get that boy in line. I didn't train you to be this type of teacher" Grand Torino was currently shopping for a new table since the last one he had was smashed into pieces "And you're paying for my new furniture. I hear Oak would be nice"

All Might rubbed his forehead with a sigh "Im so sorry sir. I know he can be reckless at times but I didn't think he'd be this reckless" He walked back and forth in the teachers lounge.

The man couldn't help but grunt at his excuse "It's like I'm teaching all over again Toshinori and that's not what people do when they want to retire, you hear?"

"No.."

All Might knew he was shaking his head on the other side of the line.

"Listen, that's not even the main reason I'm calling" He went into a more secluded area of the store "y/n, we couldn't get much of a story out of her right? and she was the only other witness other than Native?"

"Yes it seems that way. The police were trying to talk to her but as always she's in her own world"

He had been thinking about the details of the case. How some things didn't add up.

"Don't you think it's strange that we haven't heard from Native yet? It's been days and the man hasn't even turned up. Didn't the boys say y/n took him to the hospital? Did she touch on that?"

"No she didn't. All she talked about was the fight then after that, nothing" All Might sat down at the table rubbing his forehead.

"Why hadn't nobody looked into this? Any hospital records on Native? Even if someone could've threatened her" He pushed his way out of the aisle.

"Well figure it out. I'll be damned if I have to do this myself" He hung up the phone leaving his student in a bind.

—————————

"Give me the damn phone!"

Kirishima went to throw it over to Sero who continued to show it to the rest of the class. You were, of course, standing behind him in a fit of giggles.

"You actually let him slick your hair back like that? Come on I wanna see!" Your hands positioned themselves on top of his head which he quickly snatched off.

"Get off of me you asshole! And I'll blast the rest of you to hell!" He shouted once more.

Sero had hunched over from all of his laughter giving katsuki the opportunity to snatch the phone from him. He quickly deleted the photo earning groans from his peers.

"Come on kat! That was my only reason for living and you just diminished it"

He rolled his eyes stomping his way back to his desk "I didn't know you knew big words like that seeing you're so fucking stupid"

You shrugged walking over to lean against the wall.

"Calling me stupid won't make your quirk any stronger"

"Damn" Mina called out causing her and Denki to snicker. Katsuki was fuming to the point where his face was drawn a shade of red.

"You-"

"Bitch? I know. Maybe you should switch it up sometimes. The British like to use cunt"

His mouth instantly closed as he sat back in his chair arms tightly crossed around his chest. Izuku looked back and forth.

"y/n? how about you sit? Class is about to start"

You shook your head lips pursed.

"Nah just wait for it"