halloween!

happy halloween! pretend they have dorms for this one, but I don't want it to change the relationships if that makes sense..

"Kat come on! We agreed to this remember?" You we're running around his room trying to get him in costume.

"And when then fuck was that?" He asked dodging you once again.

"Last week? On the train ride?"

He quickly started to regain his memory of the event "You know I wasn't paying attention then! I had my focus on something else!"

"Well you still said yes! C'mon kat! It's just a wife beater!"

".. A what?"

You held up the front of the white tank top.

"A wife beater?"

"That is a tank top. Why the hell would you call that a wife beater?" He scrunched his face on disgust. You sighed sitting on his bed.

"I have no gimmicks kat. Can you just please put it on? It's plain and white. Nothing more, nothing less"

Your eyes met his in a staring contest. After what felt like forever he grumbled slipping his current shirt off. He yanked the tank top out of your hands slipping it on quickly.

"Yes! You look great!" You clapped your hands showing him in the mirror. He was wearing the tank top with black pants. That was all you could get him in.

He turned away rolling his eyes.

"Can I go party now? I feel like I'm being held fuckin' hostage" He mumbled as you opened the door for him.

"Go ahead! I'm going to get in costume then I'll be right back" You watched him walk away with the goofiest smile on your face. The letters on the back of his tank top crinkled slightly as he walked.

'A LITTLE BIT DRAMATIC'

————————

You were in your dorm smoothing out the rest of your costume. A light pink cardigan along with a brown skirt. You were able to find a pair of old black pumps in your moms closet.

"y/n?" Shoto knocked lightly patiently waiting outside of the door. You took one final look before opening the door. He looked you over before giving a small nod of approval.

"You look very nice. I don't think I've ever seen you in something that wasn't a school uniform.. or orange-" You cut him off by holding his hand.

"Alright! Let's not bring up old memories. Does everybody know what's happening?"

He nodded his head waking out with you.

There had been a bet placed. If you could get the shirt on Katsuki, nobody could tell him. Whoever broke first would have to clean up the classroom for the rest of the week, or risk getting blown to bits.

You stole a moment to take in Shoto's costume. He had on a pink shirt with a bow in the corner. His pants were actually a darker pink color with white Nikes to accent.

"You went all out! Nice job!" You gave his cheek a pat before walking out into the lively party. Shoto hummed following you. He didn't know whether he liked you or just the endless attention you would give. Either way, he was fine with it.

The party was filled with both 1-A students along with kids from other classes. You had made sure they knew what was going on, but wouldn't be in the bet.

Izuku and Ochako were standing near the snack table which iida was guarding. You went over looking over their costumes.

"Look at you guys!" Izuku was Aang from the last air bender. Ochako was Katara while Iida was Appa.