28

"Listen dude! You can't- watch it!" Shigiraki swung his hand near you angrily "You better tuck one of those motherfuckin' fingers in!" You warned him index finger pointed straight at him. He huffed, and reluctantly backed down.

"I get that you're angry because the plan you thought that was finally going to work blew up in your face like explosive shit, but that doesn't mean you attack me! An innocent bystander!"

He balled his fists walking back behind the counter "it's just we went this long without them seeing us!"

"Ah! You don't know that. They could've known from the moment you stepped in that building. They just had no reason to reveal it until now" You explained showing him the new, and very fake, blueprints "This is their new plan. I snatched it up while in the office"

He brought his hand up to scratch his neck anxiously . He gave you a long look "How do you know they changed the location. They don't trust you so how would you know this"

"Listen Shigaraki," You gathering your things "For some criminal mastermind you sure are stupid. I'm still apart of the class. They told us where we were going when they announced the trip alright? Will you hop of my dick now?"

Kurogiri took it was a curt nod and showed Shigiraki "We can change our route from here to here. Then we can hide in the trees" Shigiraki nodded along imputing some of his ideas. You whistled shoving your hands in your pockets.

"Well I think this is my cue to leave.. so whenever you figure something out let me know! Just kidding, please don't" You placed you hand on the door but the feeling of tapping on your shoulder stopped you. Turning around you stared right back at Shigiraki "You need something?"

"We also told you to investigate All Might. We think he's hiding something, something big. We just can't tell what it is though. Might be with that green haired kid"

You kept your comosure shifting your weight back and forth "Hm? Izuku? I dunno. I mean he just gets really flustered about his quirk cause he's still got to get the hang of it. And All Might? We've been talking more recently and he's just been saying he's aging. Get older and more, uh," You leaned in to whisper "Prone to accidents. You know, bladder leakage, needing of an adult diaper-"

"y/n leave now"

"Are you sure? I can still tell you some informa-"

"Get out"

You sighed and pushed opened the door. Pulling out your phone you sent an email to Nezu that you had just dropped everything off. He offered up his phone number but you quickly declined.

You made your way through the ghost town of a neighborhood before receiving a text.

—————————

CLASS 1-A!!

loml
we're going shopping tomorrow!
..
for camp of course

y/n
good, because mina I love you honey
but my feet hurt when we hang out

denks
???

y/n
from walking 🤨
don't be one of those weird men denki

denks
nah you're right
let me get my act together ☠️

loml
anyway..
everyone meet up at the front tmrw!
also y/n text your dog
he blocked me 🫡

—————————