32

"Are you ready for the test of courage? I hope it's like something crazy" You say finishing the rice in your bowl. Kirishima, Sero and Jirou raise their eyebrows at your statement.

"Oh yeah? What kind of crazy stuff?" Jirou asked placing her bowl down on the table. You shrug thinking about it for a moment.

"Maybe that stuff they do in South India. Firewalking I mean. Wouldn't it be funny to see Mineta burn his butt on a bunch of hot coals?" Everyone laughed at your little joke imaging the sight. Izuku came up behind you tapping your shoulder. You turned giving him a bright smile which made his cheeks turn a bright pink "Hey you. Whats up?"

He let out a chuckle like he forgot what he was going to say "Um, well, have you seen Kota anywhere? I just wanted to make sure he was alright" He shifted his weight from foot to foot and rubbed the back of his neck. It was almost like he couldn't stay still around you.

Placing your hand on his arm you nodded up to the cliff nearby "I think he's up in his secret lair. We shouldn't disturb him. Are you okay?" He made eye contact with you nodding slowly.

"I'm fine, thanks. I'll.. talk to you later okay?" You took your hand off his arm with a nod watching as he walked away. Kirishima shoved you gently when he left a scoff leaving his lips.

"Okay you have to explain why Midoryia was giving you the eyes. Don't tell me you've added another one to your roster!" You refrained from shoving him back knowing he'd probably go flying into the abyss.

"Okay first of all he was not giving me the eyes. He was probably just nervous for whatever test of courage the Pussypeople have lined up for us. Plus, I do not have a roster!"

You definitely did.

Kirishima gave you a sly nod putting both hands up in surrender "Whatever you say, but don't forget to put me on there yeah?" He had whispered this part so that Sero nor Jirou could hear him. With one last playful eyeroll, you made your way to put your bowl inside.

.
.
.

It was time for the test of courage.

"Just hide next to me he'll never know"

"y/n I have bright pink skin and hair. I think he'll see me next to you"

"He's not as smart as he looks he probably won't bat an eye-"

"Mina, y/n" Aizawa stood behind the two of you and you turned trying to hide Mina. You weren't doing a very good job.

"Aizawa? Hey shouldn't you be teaching or something right now? I mean mettling in my business can't be your only hobby I'm afraid. Chasing around a teenage girl doesn't really look good on a resume" Aizawa rolled his eyes at your remarks.

"Mina follow me" She frowned going to follow Aizawa into the building. Sighing, you turn around to get into a group with Izuku, Ochako, and Iida.

"My great plan of smuggling Mina around failed"

"I mean it wasn't really a great plan" Iida mumbled under his breath. You gasp out of fake shock placing a hand over your heart.

"Did Tenya Iida just sass me? I never thought I'd see the day. I'm sort of offended, but then again I'm very proud" You gave him a pat on the shoulder as Vlad King came up to the front of all the students.

"Welcome everyone to our test of courage. Currently class 1-B students are hiding along the trail waiting to use their scare tactics to make you jump out of your skin. You will be split into pairs and given cards with your names on them. Now they cannot touch you, but they can and will use their quirks to try and scare you. The goal for class 1-B is to scare you so bad that you run and leave your cards in the forest. Though if you exit the forest with your card, congratulations. You get ultimate bragging rights for the rest of our time here"