Meeting The Boys

Victoria's POV 

"would you like to introduce yourself" our teacher said said to me giving me a soft smile.

"Hello I'm Victoria nice to meet you all and get on the wrong side of me and your life is hell" the last part I said in a little scary voice and then smiled like nothing happened and watched as everyone started whispering. Typical gossip of the 'new girl'.

"So who would you like to sit with?" The teacher asked looking around the class to see who she can make me sit with.

I looked around the room and you eyes landed on Jimin since he was the only person I knew I this class as he gestured me to sit with him after me not saying anything Jimin spoke 

"She'll sit with me ma'am" he said standing 

 all girls gasped as Jimin is so handsome and he's sitting alone soooo it's pretty obvious he doesn't pay attention to any of these barbie dolls in class. I mean how do they get away with wearing make up in school? 

I walked over to his seat and sat down next to him 

"ok and help her catch up with what we have done' the teacher pointed a strict finger at him as he nodded in response. "Well that's done now lets start with the lesson" she said turning towards the board.

~~~

Jimin walked me to my Locker and we both put our books away and then he walked me to the cafeteria where all the others were who Jimin and Seokjin spoke about I didn't know except Seokjin obviously, Jimin walked over to a table with Seokjin and 5 handsome boys sitting around the table laughing and talking.

I didn't follow, it's not nice to invade friendships and I may not be welcomed... And they remind me a little of my boys.. except they weren't so handsome, that sounds rude, i didn't see them as handsome people I saw them as crackheads.

When Jimin realized I was not following him he came back to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the table, Jimin went and sat down on one of the seats.

"ah Victoria your here" Seokjin said seeing me. Why does he sound like he was expecting me?

Everyone sitting around the table turned to me. Why do they all look like they were waiting to see me? 

"Hi I'm Victoria nice to meet you..." I said looking at all the handsome boys around the table. They took in my appearance. Ugh I hate when people Judge on a appearance. There's nothing much it's only school uniform... 

"and.....where's the rest?" Jimin asked oh he must be thinking about my class introduction 

"and........if you get on the wrong side of me you'll be in hell" I said in a scary voice and death glare and then smiled

Everyone stared wide eyed, You can shut your mouth now people.

"Everyone introduce yourselves!" Seokjin instructed 

"Hi Namjoon the leader of this group" A boy said with such a beautiful dimple smile, his brown hair looking so... right as he ran a hand through it.

"And me you already know me but I'll introduce myself again I'm WWH Seokjin" he said sending a flying kiss "And I'm the oldest here" he said smiling wow he's the oldest wow I never thought, I looked at the other boy sitting next to him as he started speaking 

"Hi I'm Yoongi" he said showing no intrest, I looked Seokjin for reassurance, he mouthed me a sorry. Yoongi had black hair and brown, cat like eyes, his fair skin is literally blinding me.

"and he's the second oldest" Seokjin added 

"Hi I'm Hoseok or Hobi" A cute boy said who was sitting next to Namjoon, he greeted me with such a bright, smile unlike someone. His brown hair falling slightly over his brown eyes. Damn their all so beautiful.