Meeting Seojun

They both turned to me and smiled, I smiled back. "How are you feeling?" Seokjin asked in concern.

"I'm feeling better, thanks again" I said looking at the things in my hand, It really was very sweet to buy all these things for me. I looked back at them. "So what exactly happened?" Namjoon said turning to me. "This guy is sworn to secrecy" Namjoon said pointing to Seokjin behind him who made a face, I laughed. "Nothing much, me just being me and being so clumsy you know" I said.

Namjoon looked at me weirdly "You too..." Namjoon said frowning his eye brows. "You too have sworn to secrecy and wont tell me anything....hmmmm" Namjoon made a thinking face "Something big must have happened hmmmm" Namjoon said, I laughed. These guys are too much. "You keep thinking in the meantime I'm gonna put this in my room" I said walking to the door. 

I went out as Namjoon laughed at my comment. I walked down the hall turning to another hallway looking at the painting with different signs showing that some of them Jungkook made one I even saw with Namjoon's sign. I sigh their definitely good artists. I reached my room looking at the door, I saw my name carved in it like I saw in Seokjin's door while leaving. Did they do this recently I don't remember it before.... I paused, the kiss earlier... I'm not sure but if I want a good start I didn't imagine it like this.. and to be safe I don't think I should kiss any of them anymore even tho I feel like I'm in heaven when they do cause the relief, how calm, how all the worries seem to fly out of the window... Just to stay on the safe side... 

I heard the doorbell as it grabbed my attention I opened my bedroom door and throw the bag on the bed and went down, crossing paths with Namjoon and Seokjin who were also going down. I reached the bottom of the stairs, walking towards the front door as I heard a squeal I hurried my steps. What on heavens earths is going on- I stared at the girl dressed in Black cargo pants a white crop top and a black shirt over that as a jacket or shrug whatever you call it with fair skin and blue eyes nothing like my amber ones. "OMG!" I jumped slightly as the girl screamed "YOU GUYS HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL!!!!!!" she screamed.

"Good to see you too, Seojun" Seokjin greeted her as Seojun went and launched herself on Seokjin enveloping him in a bear hug, Seokjin stumbled back wards but returned her gesture. A wave shot through me as I looked at the both of them.........jealousy?

"aw don't look so jealous" the girl said walking up to me her black hair flowing. "I'm not gonna steal your-" She said as she leaned to my ear "Boyfriends" she said softly in my ear.

She leaned back and winked at me as I stared at her in shock. What did she just say? What does she mean? I'm so gonna kill her but she has nice cloths... I'll steal her cloths then...hm good plan- "Anyways" she said taking me out of my thoughts I looked at her. She grabbed my shoulders "You must be the famous Queen Victoria I keep hearing about" she squealed as I squeezed my eyes shut at the volume oh not her too not with the 'Queen'. "Hi" I said I'm not sure I like this girl...

"Oh come on loosen up!" she said giving my puppy eyes, I smiled and she started jump "Yay I made her smile!" Seojun screamed "Btw I love your eyes!" she said stop jumping and looking at me in the eyes "I love yours" I said complimenting her back "and- "I gripped her by the shoulders "I LOVE your outfit!" I practically screamed, she started jumping making me jump as she was holding my shoulders. We jumped in circles "I know righttttt I knew you would love it and I wanted to make a good impression!" She said squealing

"looks like those two will be best of friends..." I heard Seokjin say with a smile to Jungkook as Jungkook nodded. I hooked my arm in Seojun's, walking to the stairs past Seokjin and Jungkook as both their eyes followed us "lemme show the room they gave me" I said as we both started climbing the stairs "lemme guess they gave you a windows with no curtains?" she said amused 

"How'd you know?" I said amused as well as we both started laughing, I looked back and Seokjin was like whaaaaa. I changed my mind I love this girl. 

Seokjin's POV 

I stared as the two girls went upstairs, arm in arm, laughing. I stared at the girl I kissed. Her lips tasted as good as they looked. They stirred up something inside me I've never felt or I never thought existed. If I like her how am I not jealous when she and Jungkook .....did.....things it's like I was there as well when Jungkook exclaimed it to me, it's like I experienced it as well. I don't know how to describe it.....it's just like were all connected....something like that. 

I knew from the time I saw this girl that we'd have a future together. But this is different.....this is an attraction.....

like I have a bond with her 

it's like I have a mate...