Moving In

After saying good bye to my parents and sister I got into the limo and drove away. I was happy that they accepted me for the real me and they way they always make me laugh like no one else can... In a very long time. We reached their mansion and got out, getting my luggage and followed them as they lead me to my room. 

They opened the door and my jaw dropped, the room had a king size bed with a carved headpost and it had draws on the side at the bottom and it had poles on each end and there was a lovely net curtain in dark purple, The net curtain could be tied and I could draw it like you close a window curtain you draw to the side and on the left side of the room there was a HUGE window from the ceiling right till the floor overlooking the gardens behind and on the left side there was a desk with a tiny book shelf above it can some drawers underneath and on the right side of my bed, the other side of the room opposite the window, there was a cupboard attached to the wall and I had a book shelf next to my bed on the left side also into the wall and there was a bathroom just after the cupboard it was like a hallway into a bathroom and there was plenty of space between my bed and the window. There was also a TV, after the bathroom against the wall there was an arm chair and a small sofa both facing the TV across the room. The walls were black with a slights golden and purple detailing here and there. My bed was dark blue and the duvet was black. 

"do you like it" Seokjin said looking at my awestruck face with a smile

"are you sure this is mine and not just part of the tour?" I replied still not believing this is all mine!

"nope it's all yours" Jimin replied laughing slightly 

"really!?!" I exclaimed omgggggg this is all mine

"yep" Yoongi said smiling 

I dropped my bag and ran into the room flopping myself on the bed as the bed was right across the door 

"ohhhhh thank you thank you thank you thank you soo much!!! It's beautiful!" I said sitting straight looking around me

"glad you like it" Namjoon replied showing his dimple smile

"I'm sleepy" Yoongi said yawning 

"yea me too" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes 

"mmmm" I replied as I feel them look at me to see me already half asleep 

Seokjin smiles and walks over to the bed and slightly shakes my shoulders

"you need to change" Seokjin said whispering in my ear, his hot breath fanning my ear. Not now Victoria! These are very innocent people! 

"mmmm ok" I said still sleeping and after a while I forced myself get up go to my bag in which I put my night suit and toiletries I picked it up and headed to the bathroom sleepily and came out like in 2 mins to find Jungkook sleeping on his stomach, also changed. I went to the other side of the bed and got in the blanket and cuddled next to him, lying on my side.

"good night kookie" I whispered to Jungkook while shutting my eyes

he whispered back with his eyes still closed and pulled me closer by the waist making me put my head in the crook of his neck, I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping and closed my eyes smiling. I were flustered with the action but for whatever reason I didn't feel uncomfortable at all in fact I felt safe in his arms. Safety... I never thought I would feel after my past....

A/n: Sorry this is short but my final exams are going on so I need to study and enjoy this lovely story (it's pretty boring tho)