Last Night

I woke up next morning with Jungkook's hand around my waist from the back, Taehyung's hand also around my waist from in front. Wait what happened last night.....

I stared as they shared smirk, they both looked at me with soft eyes as Taehyung rubbed circles on my waist. I looked at Jimin standing next to Taehyung. Wait what's going on? I turned in Jungkook's arms facing Jimin and Taehyung, Jungkook buried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I blushed hard! Taehyung came closer to my face, our noses brushing. "I really think she's ready" Taehyung said, what? Ready? "No, not yet" Jungkook said against my skin "Why not" Jimin asked, Huh? "Cause she's not 18" Jungkook said licking the spot just below my ear, "She will be next month, don't worry" Taehyung said, wait my birthday is next month and I am turning 18!

I am still very confused..... but at the moment all I care about is Jungkook and Taehyung's hand around my waist, on my bare skin.

"Are you guys talking about me?" I asked in confusion, Taehyung looked at me in the eyes, our noses still touching "Yes kitten" Taehyung answered, his voice....it's deeper..?

I looked up, hearing the bathroom door. I saw Jimin walk out, running his hand through his hair with a towel around his lower waist. Oh....my....god...!!! He looked like a god, and angel...more like a devil, but a handsome devil!! Jimin looked at me, I didn't realize I was standing. Jimin walked over to me smirking "Good morning Kitten" Jimin said, holding my waist, rubbing circles, on my bare skin I looked down, to see me wearing a sports bra and the shortest short ever!. Wait when did this happen? "Good morning" I answered, still confused, trying to remember last nights events.

I closed my eyes leaning into Jungkook as he sucked the spot, "why?" I asked almost moaning "You'll know one day" Jimin said, pushing Taehyung and putting his head on the other side of my neck "O-ok" I moaning slightly, my legs feel like jelly, I think my heart is gonna burst! Jimin Sucked just under my ear.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked, his head now resting on my shoulder "about last night" I answered, oh my the butterflies in my stomach! "It's ok your still innocent" Jimin answered. "What do you mean?" I asked, squealing as Jimin sat on the bed with me on his lap legs on either side, my hands on his shoulders "I mean you still have your virginity" Jimin answered, what do you mean? Of course I'm still a virgin!! "There is nothing obvious about it, love" Jimin said, the hell? Did he just read my mind? Jimin burst out laughing "He's not reading your mind, Kitten" Taehyung said sitting on his elbows, laughing. Now he read my mind! God! I'm telling these guys are vampires! How the hell do they know what I'm thinking!? "It's not like that" Jungkook said, sitting the same way as Taehyung.

I felt a pout on my lips confused "Aw, don't pout like that! You look to cute" Jimin whined, cupping my face, also pouting. My hands slipped down to his abs as I stopped pouting. Jimin closed his eyes as I rubbed his abs gently. Jimin grabbed my hand and pushed harder, I did as he told me to, massaging them. Jimin bit his lip, his eyes closed, his head up "fuck...." Jimin mumbled under his breath, I felt so proud, making him feel good. But..... what does fuck mean.....? Isn't that like a bad word..? Jungkook shook his head.

"I believe you forgot something, kitten" Taehyung said, looking at the two of us, I looked at him. "What did I forget?" I asked as I stopped massaging Jimin's abs. "You idiot!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung, glaring at him, Taehyung sent him a sheepish smile. "I believe you forgot your dare" Taehyung said looking at me, I believe I did! I looked at Taehyung and got off Jimin and crawled on the bed towards Taehyung and lay between the two boys on the bed, Jungkook and Taehyung. Both the boys gave me a heart-melting smile.

I smiled back "so, what do you want me to do?" I asked, looking at Taehyung. "That's for you to decide" Taehyung answered, sending me a smirk. What do you mean it's for me to decide what the hell am I supposed to do? I debated whether or not it is a good idea to climb on top of him...? Probably not....