Beautiful Moment

I woke up, sun shining on my face. Today is a new day, a new week. All the past weekend's happenings behind me. I rose up- wait rose up I swear I'm becoming a poet! I walked to the bathroom after choosing my cloths for the day. I have learned a lot about the boys in these two weeks, Namjoon is a book worm and there is a library in the basement. Hobi is literally a ball of fluff, he is really caring but can a little flirtatious.... anyways Seokjin is mostly in kitchen or in his room or he's just plying video games in the living room, he's in love with cooking, He really mature and is basically the mother of the group but he can be quiet immature too. Yoongi who is very mature and smart and he's really strict sometimes but that's rare, he's a gummy bear. Jimin is also really caring... To be honest they all take care of themselves like true brothers.... and they fight also like brothers. Jimin is just the perverted Jimin he is. Taehyung and Jungkook are inseparable, their always together doing something or the other, very chaotic you know they also taught me how to prank all of them. Me, Jungkook and Taehyung did a LOT of pranks... but Their babies. I came out after my bath, wrapped in a towel, I walked down the hall to my room. 

"Hey sunshine" A voice greeted me, that voice belonged to Hobi. I looked up at him from drying my hair. Since when- oh shit I'm still in a towel! "u-uh Good morning Hobi" I greeted trying to cover my self more at which Hobi laughed "I'm not a pervert like those idiots" Hobi said amusement evident in his voice. "Ye- Yea why would I think that..?" I said, my voice coming out like a question. 

Hobi walked over to me "Or maybe I am" he said, his voice deep. Who is this guy again...? 

We turned to the door as it opened and in came Jungkook. Jungkook looked at us, Hobi's face right in front of mine. "so, enjoying yourself, Hmmm Queen?" Jungkook said, walking up to me

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes at him, what does this guy think? "nothing happened" I said. "It could have if I didn't interrupted this beautiful moment" Jungkook said, Empathizing the word 'beautiful'.

"I'll agree with Jungkook there" Hobi said, rubbing the back of his head. I looked at him speechless 

"I mean it can still happen.." Hobi said, leaning in. 

Jungkook stood on the side, looking back and forth between us like the weirdo he is. And I'm stuck here, pinned against to the wall in a TOWEL!!! "but.." Hobi started, looking back and forth from lips and my eyes our noses brushing "we have school.." Hobi said, Wow school, here to destroy the moment and the butterflies! 

"y-yea" I said, surprised my own voice sounded husky 

~~~ 

"Hey" Felix greeted us as we entered the building, smiling.

"Oh hey Felix" I greeted him with a smile of my own. Well Felix has changed....

"How was your guys weekend?" Felix asked, walking with us. I froze as Jungkook beside me answered "It was good, How about yours?" Jungkook asked changing the topic. Thank you Jungkook! 

"Oh You know, searching about the new guy" Felix answered shrugging his shoulders. Oh yea totally forgot about that, like how am I supposed to remember that when I was busy my whole weekend! But it was.... what should I say? Fun? Sexy? Well the only bright part is that I didn't lose my first only good kiss! Yes the only good thing! 

"so what did you find out?" Namjoon asked, opening his locker. I opened mine to find at least 20 letters. What do we call they? Oh yea Love Letters anyways when did I become so popular? I'll just leave them here and take them home and read them... yea best idea! 

We walked down the halls. Me and Taehyung went to math class, talking, laughing. As we went down the hall from the corner of my eye I saw Ava and her gang staring at us, only anger filled in her eyes. I felt sorry somewhere deep inside me she never got the chance, but it's not my fault it's hers...