Fever

I woke up with my stomach paining like hell! Is it the cramps? Oh god of course it is. Oh god! I groaned in pain. When did I get in bed tho? I looked around, I could see that it's my room.... Did Seokjin drop me here cause I remember falling asleep on his shoulder. He's so sweet. I clutched my stomach, turning onto my side. 

"Ow..." 

The door nob turned and I looked at the door. Seokjin entered closing the door. He gave me the glass of water he was holding. I took it, sitting up and sipping it. "What happened why are you crying?" Seokjin asked. I didn't even realize I'm crying. I looked at him now realizing the tears blocking my vision. 

"Cramps..." I barley whispered. Seokjin pulled me close letting my head rest on his chest. He started caressing my stomach, lifting my shirt just enough. Not gonna lie that did make me feel better. "Shhh It's ok.." Seokjin comforted. He started whispering comforting things in my ear. Now this is my dream boyfriend. 

~~~ 

Jimin's POV 

I walked into Victoria's room. She wasn't down for breakfast we got worried so I thought I'll check up on her. I looked at Victoria restlessly twisting and turning. I rushed to her, she's sweating but she's clutching the blankets tightly around her. What the hell happened to her!? I checked her temperature. JESUS SHE'S BURNING!

"HYUNG!!!!" 

Jeez she has EXTREMELY high fever! We need to treat her right now! Is that even a thing with fever!? Who cares! That's not the point right now!!! Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi entered the room Hobi behind them. 

"What happened!?" Seokjin said as he rushed to Victoria literally pushing me away. Bro.... If I hadn't called you, you won't have known have some respect! 

"Jeez she's burning!" Seokjin shrieked as he drew his hand back. Namjoon and Yoongi came and checked her temperature. Why do so many people have to check her temperature? Anywaysss that's not the point....

"We need to break her fever!" Namjoon said frantically rushing to the bathroom. I don't understand tho....what does a bathroom have anything to do with this....? 

"We can't give her medicine on empty stomach, we need to give he a biscuit or something!" Yoongi said as he rushed to the door.  What do I do...? 

After a while Yoongi came back upstairs with a bowl and a foldable table which Jungkook was carrying. Seokjin shook Victoria awake. 

"Seokjin?" Victoria whispered her voice barely audible. 

"Yes Cupcake, Now get up you need to eat" Seokjin said helping Victoria to sit properly. 

"Uh Seokjin....." Victoria said looking at the fan. "Why are my books stuck to the fan...?" 

"Why are your books stuck to the fan- What!?" Seokjin looked at the fan in disbelief.

"Oh my god she has such high fever she's hallucinating!" Namjoon shrieked. Wow I forgot what it's like getting a fever. "Their no books on the fan baby" Jungkook said sitting next to her, stroking her head, pushing her hair back. I should also sit... Why am I standing, good question. 

Namjoon dipped the small towel he had in the mug of cold water, squeezing it a bit and dabbing Victoria's forehead.

"It's ok Cupcake... Here eat this" Seokjin said putting a spoon full of porridge infront of Victoria's mouth. Where did Seokjin get such a nickname? I should also come up with a nickname.... Baby? Nah too common. Lovely? Nah. Cutie? Perfect. Victoria opened her mouth eating the porridge.  

"Ah it's bitter" Victoria whined... well at least she sounded like she was whining. 

"That's just the fever's effect.. " Namjoon said dabbing her forehead again after washing it.