Hotel

Jungkook leaned down and picked up my phone. "Hello" he said over the phone. 

"Um who's this?" I heard Hyunjin ask. I fell to my knees. Bang Chan got into an accident... He could be dead... I should have been there... I could have maybe stopped it. My knees hurt but now as much as the pain in my chest.

"It's Jungkook" Jungkook's cold voice answered. "Um could you please give Victoria the phone" Hyunjin's weak voice asked. Jungkook looked at me his features softening when he saw tears welling up in my eyes. I looked up back at him, he walked over to me and kneeled infront of me and gave me the phone. I took it and put it to me my ear.

"I'm coming Hyunjin" I said as I tried to gulp down the lump in my throat.

"No no sweet bean I just called to tell you cause I thought you should be the first one to know" He said in his soft voice, trying to calm me down. "No Hyunjin I should be there... I should have been there" I said shaking me head. He sighed at my firm voice. "Fine baby" He said. I smiled little bit at his sweet names for me, They all call me something like Sweet bean, baby doll and more, half I've forgotten. Jungkook was visibly shaking, a vein popping on his neck. Chill Kookie that's normal for brothers. He calmed down but the vein didn't disappear. 

~~~

I couldn't stop thinking about what could have happened to Bang Chan. What if he's in a coma? What if he had a head injury and forgot me? I almost started to cry at the thought. "Nothing like that happened" Hobi's voice said in my head as he stroked my hair. 

Currently I'm sitting on his lap, facing Seokjin who's driving, my back facing the door of the car. I looked back at Taehyung and Jungkook sitting next to each other with way between their seats to go to the seats behind them. Very luxury car. At the thought of car... Bang Chan. "Cupcake calm down, He'll be alright" Seokjin comforted me as he stretched one of his hands and rested it on my knee, caressing it with his thumb as he focused on the road. 10 hour long drive it is to my home town it could even take 12 hours, it's not really my home town but I always felt at home there so I called it my home town. 

I tried to calm down and ended falling asleep on Hobi's shoulder.

I opened my eyes adjusting them to the light shinning. I truned around to see all the members standing and I'm being carried by Hobi.

"What are we doing" I asked rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 

"Ayoo You look so cute" Namjoon said taking a pic. I smiled a little. 

"We're stopping to stay in a hotel since it's pretty late and it will take us another 5 hours to get there" Seokjin said looking at his watch. I nodded resting my head on Hobi's shoulder. We walked inside the hotel and the girl behind the counter was busy typing on her computer to notice us. Seokjin cleared his throat to get the girl's attention. 

"Yes How the fuck can I help-" She finally looked up and stopped mid sentence "-you" She finally completed the sentence. She put her hair behind her ear and batted her eyelashes while Seokjin scrunched up his nose at the girl. 

"We want 4 rooms" Namjoon said pushing his glasses up his nose. Did I mention he looks really hot in them. 

"I'm sorry sir but we have 4 beds in one room and there are only 2 left" She said checking her computer. 

"Fine give us the two rooms" Seokjin said while sliding his black card to her. Her eyes widened and took the card, paying for the rooms. 

"Who's gonna stay with who?" Taehyung asked when we took the card back and she got up to show us where the rooms will be. She finally noticed me and scrunched her eye brows but didn't show her distaste. "Me, Taehyung, Jimin and.." Jungkook died off asking his hyungs who will be the 4rth. "And I'll stay with you" Yoongi said. Jimin smiled and Jumped in his brothers arms.