Middle of the Night

I jumped on the double bed. Who's gonna sleep with me? Namjoon came and sat on the bed putting his phone to charge on the nightstand, ok I guess that's my answer. I rested my head on the pillow enjoying the peaceful feeling. Namjoon lay down on my side. My phone started ringing and I lifted from the nightstand glaring at the screen. Opps. It's mom. I answered the call with a smile. It's been a while since we last talked.

"Hey 'ma" I greeted her

"Hey sweetie" she said her honey voice calming me down. "I heard what happed with Bang Chan" she mentioned and my mind once again went back to that.

"Yea..... we're headed there right now but we stopped for the night at some cheap hotel"

"Ah, are you sharing a room with someone" she asked cheekily. She's always so weird and childish but that's what I love about her.

"Actually 3 boys not one" I said knowing her reaction.

"THREE!!" and there it is....reaction "Oh la la" typical.

"No 'ma we're just sleeping nothing else!" I said trying to reassure her thoughts. I should probably go to the bathroom and talk... Boys might think something.... oh shit Hobi is there....ahem never mind

"Oh well anyways why have they put you three together?" She asked after calming down.

"Yea there were only 2 bedrooms left so they added two more beds and we split into four-four" I explained trying not the sound too... -excited is not the word-.... Too happy about it.

Mom giggled over the phone and told dad while dad rages over the phone. "WHAT!?!?! MY DAUGHTER IS SLEEPING WITH THREE BOYS!?!?!?!?!!"

I giggled and so did Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Anyways honey don't do anything naughty, you know how to fight, make sure Bang Chan is ok. Sweet dreams baby"

"Bye 'ma. Good night, Sleep tight, Don't the bed bugs bite-"

"If they bite, Squeeze them tight" she finished for me and we both laughed.

"Ok bye baby"

"Bye 'ma" and she cut the call after that. And I put my phone back on the nightstand, staring at the ceiling.

You know life is good sometimes when you know you have so many people who care about with all their heart. But then..'The more you care the more you lose' something like that by Harry Potter.

"You never losing us cupcake" Seokjin reassured me.

Yea I guess....

Suddenly I felt a hand hand across my stomach gripping my waist and pulling me close to him. Namjoon. He was sleeping on his stomach while I was on my back. I sighed. Maybe these boys in my life is a good thing....no a great thing.

I sighed.....again but what to do I'm in such relaxation with them I don't have a fear of anything... I can sleep soundly which I don't usually do in hotels. But with these boy I know I'll be alright!

I turned around in Namjoon's embrace, facing him. He smiled and back at him as he snuggled more into me and put his face in the crook of my neck. Did I ever tell you his dimples are to die for? I closed my eyes and imagined the random thoughts in my head. Finally falling into slumber.

Namjoon's POV (a little later)

I woke up feeling a prence nearing their rooms. That's weird, it's pretty late for people to roam around.

I felt Yoongi wake up along with Seokjin and Hobi. The others we're too young for this as yet.

"What's happening?" Yoongi asked in our heads.

"I don't know" I replied.

The prence neared our room and turned to the door knob  clicking it open. Why do they have another key!?! The prence seemed dark and dangerous. The door opened and a disgusting, uncomfortable smell hit us.

"Hobi record!" I commanded hobi.

Hobi shuffled around to get his phone and started recording. I hope it isn't too dark to record. The same girl from the reception entered and started walking towards our bed not seeming to notice Hobi shuffling. She walked straight to our bed on Victoria's side.

She lifted her hand and he could see an injection with some green glowy liquid in it. She lifted her as if she was gonna stab her. That's it. I'm not going to wait. Forget the recording she's gonna die.

I sat up straight, my eyes glowing magenta-ish pink, grabbing her hand and at once I knew she was possessed. Hobi stopped the recording and sat up straight and so did Seokjin. Hobi's eyes turned to his golden-ish eyes and Seokjin's a mix of rose gold and orange.

The look on the girl's face changed at once but then again changed, she didn't look so scared. That's weird but then again she was possessed. But how? She sneered before trying to inject me but I tipped her wrist and she lost the grip on the injection and it tell into my hand.

"Now I wonder what this is" I said darkly, looking at the injection. "Let me try it on you to see what you were trying to do with jagi...huh?" I questioned, tilting my head. Fear took over her features as she shook her head. (Honey or darling)

Well that scared her, I really do wonder what this is and what it's gonna do. I injected her arm and her eyes rolled to back of her head as the demon spirit left her body, leaving it helpless against whatever wad in the injection. She fainted and Seokjin caught her in his arms from behind. Before chuckling.

"Take her to the car and Hobi help Seokjin tie her up and leave her in the trunk" I said commanding them as they nodded in response.

"I'll take care of Victoria" I said looking down at her sleeping soundly on her stomach. She's beautiful. "Here car keys" I said picking them up from the nightstand and tossing it to Hobi.

I lay down after they exited the room and Victoria turned to me while on her stomach. She sleepily opened her eyes. Looking at me she smiled.

"You know I didn't know you were so sweet" she said sleepily.

"Why so?" I asked smiling at her state.

"You never approached me" she pouted.

"Oh sweetheart don't worry your mine either ways" I said as she came into my arms making wrap my arms around her.

She searched with her hands and I leaned back in confusion with a frown. She grabbed my member and squeezed it and I froze. Shit. Why is she doing that? I stopped myself from groaning at her touch even though she grabbed it through my pjs.

I carefully removed her hands as she made a fuss. She's even stubborn in her sleep.

She finally let go and clutched my hand, not letting go. I sighed before looking at her face again. She truly is a rare gem.