Namjoon

I woke up, groaning I streched my arms with a yawn before getting more comfortable on the bed. I streched my hands just to grab something, anything. I grabbed whatever came into my hand and someone groaned. I opened my eyes wide and then shut them again to adjust to the light.

Namjoon carefully tried to remove my hand but I squeezed it even more. Gently.

"Darling don't do that" Namjoon's low husky voice let out. Now I was definitely awake. I opened my eyes wide. What did I do now? I looked down at my hands and guess what I had grabbed? He's fucking huge tho. My hands couldn't even clasp around him.

Not the kind of thoughts I should be thinking about!

Quickly let him go. I looked up at his hooded eyes.

"This is the second time jagi" he said lowly. What? How's that even possible. (jagi=Darling/honey)

I smiled apologetically I have literally no idea what to do right now. What do people do in these kind of situations.

"Sorry" I said in a small voice. I looked down. Namjoon lifted my face with his thumb and index finger.

"I wouldn't mind just warn me before you do that again" he said leaning in.

My face started burning as I started blushing. Who's he again?

He let me go smirking as he looked at my state. He got up and walked to the toilet. Before shutting the door he smirked at me.

What just happened....?

I sat up straight and looked over to Hobi on my right. He was fast asleep. I looked to my left to see Seokjin also asleep. What time is it? I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

7:16

Is that supposed to be early?

I lay back down and spread my self out. My hoodie naturally had ridden up. But who cares. I wanna sleep. I closed my eyes and fell right back to sleep.

Namjoon's POV

I exited the bathroom and stared at the star fish on the bed, Victoria seriously looked like a star fish spread out like that. Her hoodie was just at her stomach exposing everything.

I smiled and walked over the bed and pulled the covers over her but she kicked then off, turning to her side. This girl–

I frowned at her getting into bed as she quickly spread out her hands searching again. Don't tell me—
She grabbed my member and squeezed it, this time she even stroked it. This girl is going to be he death of me.... She's making me hard.

Control Namjoon.

I groaned lowly. I tried moving her hands but she was persistent. I pulled her closer and her hands went up under my shirt to my abs. Did she do this to all of the other's as well? Or is it just me.

I held her close and watched her sleep peacefully.

An hour passed and Hobi started waking up. He yawned and stretched before rubbing his eyes with his fists.

I looked over to him.

"Is she secured?" I asked

"Yes, she's in the trunk with a rag tied to her mouth" Hobi answered still sleepy. I sighed and he got up and headed to the bathroom.

I stared back at Victoria and saw her snuggled up to me buring her face into my chest.

She slightly opened her eyes before closing then adjusting to the light. I cupped her cheek. She nuzzled against my hand before opening her eyes.