Lavender

Jungkook's POV

I passed Victoria's room, hearing laughing and smashing. What on earth are they doing? Pillow fight? Probably... I went to Seokjin hyung's room, he called me, said something about it being important about her....

I opened Seokjin hyung's door letting myself in. I stared at Seokjin on his work table, he got up walking to the bed and sitting on it gesturing me to sit as well. I went and sat down facing him.

"What happened hyung?" I asked looking at him taking deep breaths. I knew at once this must be important.

"Jungkookie.."

I looked at him worry filling my eyes. I hate to see Seokjin --a person who laughs and plays around, who's rarely serious-- serious. 

"There is someone after her..." I looked at him giving a look that mean 'So?', Seokjin sighed. "I tried to research about him... He sent me a message and I'm not able to track the account" He said looking at me. Ummmm is that a good thing or bad...I'll go with the second option.

"Did you ask Suga hyung?" I asked knowing Suga is a pro at hacking. 

"I did... Yoongi wasn't able to hack it.." Seokjin replied 

"Jungkook I did the little research I could do and found out he's from our previous enemy..." 

I stared at Seokjin in absolute shock. "Y-you don't mean H-him?" I asked shakily, Seokjin nodded. We had lied to Victoria. 

Our parents are dead.   

~~~

Victoria's POV

"God!" Seojun exclaimed, agreeing with me. I'm feeling hungry now after using all my energy for laughing. "Let's eat" I suggested knowing that she too will be as hungry as me. "Thank god!" She said jumping up. "I thought I'll have to sleep hungry" She said running to the door Electra running after her, I laughed at their behavior, following close behind. 

I've grown very attached to this girl. It's like I could share my whole life with her. She reminded me so much of my bestie... No thinking about that! She said she'll go today only and promised me next time she'll stay longer. Even Electra has grown fond of her. I noticed that the boys seem to know her well their always joking with her. I learned that apparently there's a boy named Eunwoo who she likes, I learned that in dinner and nudged her telling her she better tell me everything that has happened between Eunwoo and her she laughed telling me she will. 

But in the end she did have to go she hugged each one of us, bidding us goodbye, hugging Electra the longest. I knew she'd like Electra. I went to my room and went straight for a shower thinking of the days events. It's late but not so late it's about 9:30 right now so I have time. I went back to the room unwrapping the towel from myself throwing it on the bed picking up my sweat shirt from the bed. I don't know why but I never thought it right to wear a bra at night. So yea no. 

The door opened making me look at the door. Yoongi froze looking me up and down. I froze too. my mind went black. Suddenly a light flicked inside my head and I grabbed the towel wrapping it around my self. Yoongi shut the door behind him and walked towards me slowly I backed away he kept walking and I kept backing away until I hit the wall. Yoongi's lips turned up into a smirk and he came closer caging me with his body. 

"What will you hide when I've seen everything?" He whispered his hot breath fanning my face. I gulped. He leaned down putting his face in the crook of my neck. I don't know why but I dropped my head back giving him more access. He put his hands on my waist, inhaling my scent 

"Hm Lavender "

 I did use a lavender body wash. It's my favorite. 

My breath hitched with his hot breath on my neck. I never thought Yoongi like this.