Basketball

Jungkook's POV 

Victoria literally collapsed on all four before spreading out on her back, her knees folded, breathing heavily after the match of basketball. I walked to my duffel bag grabbing the water bottle walking back to Victoria. I popped the lid open and handed it to her, she took it, sitting up right and putting her lips to the bottle not caring it's mine. A small smile creeped it's way on my face at the action. She handed the water bottle back to me, I took it putting to my mouth and gulping down water. It tasted so nice and cool, cooling my heated body. 

"Omg that was an intense match" Victoria huffed out laying back down. I sat next to her letting my hand rest on my folded knees. 

"I agree" I answered taking another gulp. "Your a good player" I complimented looking at her, she looked back and our eye contact stayed, not one of us looking away. My hand involuntary stretched out caressing her stomach. "Has it finished?" I asked quietly, glancing at her stomach before holding our eye contact again. She frowned slightly before realizing what I meant, pink hue covered her cheeks as she nodded her head looking away. 

I closed my water bottle putting it on the other side of her before sliding on my side next to her, propped up on my elbow.

"Words" I simply told her holding her chin making her look up at me in the eyes again. 

"I wouldn't be playing if it was still going on" She whispered back. I didn't let her chin go and our eyes never left each others, they seemed like magnates, attracted to each other in every possible way. 

His eyes are so beautiful. They seemed like little brown stars staring down at me. I chuckled at her thoughts. I leaned down slightly making her eyes glance down at me lips. His lips... they looks so full and sweet.. I wonder do they taste the same way they look? Wait a min why do I care? Aish this girl.... She always forgets I can read her mind. 

"Wanna check" I answered to her thoughts. She looked up at me, meeting my gaze. She frowned slightly before realizing. She blushed and looked down trying to hide it. I chuckled. She's seriously going to be the death of me. 

"No no no You wanted to know and I'm gonna fulfil your thoughts" I said teasing her making her turn into a ripe tomato. Why did I accept to live with them again. I chuckled again. 

But I really wanna know... she glanced at my lips no no no Victoria! But if I could- no Vicky! I snickered. I bent down, our nose touching. My heart beat increased it's pace as every inch of my body is telling me to kiss her but I restrained my self. What surprised me is she leaned forward capturing my lips in her own. I froze and she retreated as red as a tomato. 

"S-sorry" She muttered looking down. I smiled slightly capturing her chin in my hand again, making her look me in the eyes. 

"No need to be sorry" I mumbled as I kissed her again. I switched our positions in a heart beat, hovering above her as I cupped one of her cheeks in my hand, my other hand holding me up. I licked her bottom lip demanding entrance, she gasped and I used that opportunity to slip my tongue inside her mouth. I explored every inch of her mouth before sucking her tongue gently. She's so amazing. Every part of my body was in heaven at having her so close to me, claiming her mine. 

I parted letting her breath. She breathed heavily looking at me with those big doe eyes and wet lips, She licked them and the smile on my face slowly faded. How can she turn such an innocent action to such a dirty thing? 

"J-jungkook" 

"Yes babygirl?" I answered leaning down putting my head in her neck, inhaling her scent. It was so calming. 

"Can you teach me how to..." She paused, I kissed her neck lightly encouraging her to continue. She's over thinking it, I can hear it. "Can... Can you teach me how to kiss..?" She quietly asked. I Leaned back a little shocked at her request. Why did she want to learn how to kiss? She perfect at it. Are we her first? She noticed my puzzled face and her hope died as she looked away. She tried to push me of but I didn't move coming back to me senses.