CHAPTER 17 - BACK HOME

The sky still up bright. And it had just rained. But it stopped somehow. The warm climate is back here again. The hotter temperature here, I miss it so much. But I know there hasn't seem to be, much of a surprise that I'm back.

  Matsuri is probably right. I guess we're not so different after all. We are just one world with two different spots, within challenge. But we are both improving that only the future can tell. But doesn't mean we can't ever feel life. It's still life. We're just gifted in ways we can't see it, but feel whenever it's there.

    I wonder who's going to pick me up from the airport. So I message my dad. He says: "I'm coming ASAP with Alexa and Jill. About five minutes we'll arrive." I hope to be sure of it. I don't think they live that far from the airport. The reason I'm sure of it, is because my separate apartment for college is in San Isidro.

  *Heavy sigh* I just wanna go home right away. I bet my jet lag made me see home strange now.

    Finally. My dad's minivan finally arrives. I miss the smell of my minivan so much. Just the smell of the car seats and the plastic covers. As well as air freshener mixed with the air conditioner.

    Alexa and Jill comes out of the car to hug me again in person. Like it has been said we don't usually hang out so much in person. They have bothered to ask me a lot of questions. But my jet lag prevents me from answering them. I just feel so tired, I wanna take a long nap and have either a big Filipino dine in, or Korean BBQ. Or Chinese fits better in dine in. Just not anything Japanese anymore. I need a break. I wanna see everything through EDSA again.

   Then they stop bothering me with questions right after they realize it. At least they're glad having me back safe. My dad and driver help with all the bags I have carried and brought. I know about that extra one from Japan, with the stuff I bought from Japan.

    So far, all I want to think about is how good my life has been.

As we take off, my dad asks what I want to do after. Nap, and eat at SM Mall of Asia. As well as give everyone what I brought them from Japan.

    Jet lag may have made me sleepy in the car. And it may have made me lazy

  But at least Matsuri taught me: Just enjoy any good thing it has to offer. No matter what place you live in. For those places you want to go, it's open. For any chance, just enjoy.

  Thinking that she'd energize me again, Alexa starts playing BTS' Butter on the car's Bluetooth radio. As she does, I still couldn't move much. I could still jam, but it's the jet lag that prevents me. They're allowed to dance into it anyways.

    They drop me home first, and I just want to drop dead in bed. Okay; but annoying as it sounds, I still have to greet and hug everyone here at home again. My Titos, titas and cousins. No surprise they have been waiting for me as I arrive. But at least I have Alexa and Jill, to tell everyone about my jet lag preventing me to answer their questions. It's like I assure many celebrities go through it after their own overseas flight.

    So it's between 2:30 to 3:00 now as I run crashing into my own room. 

And I start my nap that went for... around four hours.

  If I wake up, I apologize if I had to make my Titos, titas and cousins wait longer to see me again. It felt sort of like protocols. I hope they haven't left yet. I ask my dad for dinner, I want to eat Samgyeopsal at SM MOA. Good thing Alexa and Jill are still here. I know about my younger cousins expecting gifts. But it had seem they went home. That's sad. At least I still have for five to go to SM MOA to eat out.

  I can't wait to feel all the Samgyeopsal senses again. So the five of us head off to EDSA, to SM MOA. You know it would be much cooler if we lived in Quezon instead. But it would make everything far. Half of my bags are unpacked, and the other half aren't. As I want to go back to my own apartment and unpack them myself.