Chapter 1

"speaking"  

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"                                                                                                                           

"summoning/demon thinking"

________________________________________________________________________________

We can see a boy in the middle of nothing. It was just white endless room. When he started to wake up he immediately started to panic. Who wouldn't when they just died. "Where am I" was the first word's of the poor boy. "Do not worry my child" said someone with deep voice. "who was that?!!" said the boy in utter horror. "I am somthing you human's call god" "A god, I'm sorry for my rudnes" "That's completly fine Izuku Mydoriya". The now named Izuku Mydoriya said "Wait if you are god then that mean's that I'am going to heaven?" "No you're not going to heaven" at this the boy started to panick. "So I'm going to hell?!" "no you are not even going to hell , I am going to reincarnate you in another world, that's why you are here" said the god in sweet deep voice. The green haired boy was in shock, he was going to live again. "But it won't be the same world" said the god with little concern, which surprised the boy a little. "Wait there are another world's?!!" exclaimed Izuku. "Yes and I will give you a little gift also" chuckled the god at the antics of the boy. Izuku immediately bowed to him "Thank you very much!!" as he started to cry slightly. The god  softened at this. He was happy to let the boy live another life, but he felt guilty to let this boy die in his first live. The god cleared his throat and began to speak "My boy I will reincarnate you in world of chakra, in there you will have new power. I'll give you more information after you will arrive at the new world" he said in happy tone. Izuku just nodded. He was then surended by light and disappeared.

.

.

.

.

Izuku then woke up in forest. He thought he would go and look around but suddenly a screen popped up. "Hello there user, I'm system and I will guide you through your jurney" said system to Izuku. Izuku thought about somthing " can you show me my stats?"at first he heard something beeping then screen showed up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku ???
age:12
clan:???  
affiliation:???

nature release:??? 

kekkei genkai:???

chakra:5
taijutsu:0
medical:5
agility:5
senjutsu:0
Kenjutsu:0
ninjutsu:5
intelligence:0
fuinjutsu:0
genjutsu:0

learned jutsu's:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was surprised to see so many indeterminate stats and zeros. It almost made him sad. He wanted to know somthing. "System can you explain what the stats mean??". Not even a second later and another screen showed up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clan- in which clan are you and every clan has its own benefits

affiliation- in which villiage are you living

nature release- shows what type of nature realese you have

kekkei genkai- shows if you have somthing special from your clan

chakra- control of chakra and bigger chakra pool