Chapter 8

Hello there, I'm sorry for my long break but I just didn't have the time. And now as I was reading my old post's, I wanted to puke. They are so bad. With that I hope this one will be better.

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

____________________________________________________________

The whole village hidden in the leaves was under the cover of dark night, with the streets lit by lamps and a few houses whose owners were still awake. One particular boy was also one of those people. The boy was Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki. Younger brother figure to Hatake Kakashi, and older brother figure to Uzumaki Naruto.

As the boy was laying on his bed, looking to seemingly nothingness with shocked face and hint of surprise in his look, his system repeated the statement with a question on the end "The system has new update called "born for this", this new update brings the best experience for the user, would you like to download it?"

The boy was hesitant. It was something he never expected, his gift from a god could be updated "Hey system, what does the new update do" it took few moments before another screen popped up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-New menu for better experience and better clarity
-New features like skills and completely changed stats system
-New party system
-New quests system
-New battle system
-New reward system
-New special features
-New explanatory system
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say the boy was shocked was an understatement. He was so shocked that he didn't even notice that he was now siting and holding his breath. So many changes, so many new possibilities. He was shaking with anticipation, curiosity and the desire to discover something new. It was too good to decline.

The boy pressed yes still with his thoughts somewhere else "The system is updating, you will receive a notification when it is done" said system in his monotone voice snapping the poor boy back to reality.

.

.

.

Few seconds had passed and still nothing. The room with the white-haired boy was silent. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of ticking clocks and the buzzing bugs from the outside due to the window being slightly open.

He didn't know what to expect, he expected almost anything, but not random sentences flooding to his brain.

"AAAAAHHHHH" Screams of pain and agony were heard through the whole neighborhood, waking up almost everyone.

His startled brother came rushing to him, wondering what was wrong. "Hey, you ok?!" Those were the last words that he heard before he passed out.

[Izuku mind, 3rd POV]

It was dark with some quiet sounds in the background. With every passing second becoming louder and louder. It was getting so loud that he thought his head would explode. When suddenly nothing. That's what he now heard. As he opened his eyes he saw numerous screens that he was too familiar with. It was his system. But, where was he. This place was totally unknown to him.

When he looked around he saw five floating island. Each one representing one element connected to the main island in the middle which he was standing on. There was one island with raging ocean. There was with mountains which he concluded was representing earth release. Then there was one with raging thunderstorm. Then there was also one that was on fire logically representing fire release. The last one had something you could only call aggressive windstorm. The one he's standing on is representing the two main chakra types, ying and yang.