Chapter 3

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

______________________________________________________________________________

Izuku was looking at his quest when he heard a knock at the front door. When he looked who was it, it was Naruto who came back from shopping. Izuku greeted him and was happy that he was back. But when he saw what the yellow haired boy brought, he went. He brought only instant ramen. "Where is the other food?" asked Izuku as politly as he could. He was still trying to find something else then ramen, but to no avail, there was nothing. "what do you mean other food?" asked the confused boy. "like cereals, eggs and some fruit?!" yelled the white haired boy with frustration. "I didn't buy any, I only eat ramen!!" yelled the boy back in defense. "next time I'm going shopping with you" stated Izuku.

The next day came and with that came ANBU for Izuku that Hokage had summoned him. When Izuku came to Hokage office with the ANBU he could see the aged Hokage and with him was another man. He had silver gravity defying hair. He wore the simple jounin outfit with his headband covering his left eye. Izuku was loking at this man for some moments before he was greeted by the Hokage "Hello Izuku, how are you?" asked Hiruzen with his grandpa aura around him. "I'm fine, thanks, how about you Hokage-sama?" Izuku said politely. "I'm doing good, now this is Kakashi Hatake, he will be training you so you can catch up to other academy students" said Hiruzen and looked at Kakashi. Kakashi picked up some books and gave them to Izuku. "You will read them and when you will finish them, then you can ask me if you will have some questions and then we will begun your training and studying at my home, here is my address" said Kakashi before giving him piece of paper with his address writen on it.

When Izuku went home, after meeting his teacher. He still couldn't believe he meet his teacher and he was also Hatake. At home he looked at the books that his teacher gave him and he saw three books. The first one was 'All you need for academy' in this book was everything that you will learn in academy and in which years you will begun more shinobi related stuff. You would need to learn three jutsus to pass graduation. First jutsu was clone jutsu, it was just imagine of yourself but it wasn't solid. The second was transformation jutsu, you could look like someone else or something. The third was substitution jutsu, with this you can switch places with other object or people but that require more chakra.

The second book was 'basics of chakra and chakra control' it was just what you can do with chakra and how to increase your chakra pool and chakra control. It also told you what are the benefits of better chakra control. The benefits were that you could use jutsus with less chakra and also make them stronger. The exercise for chakra control were like tree climbing, water walking, kunai balancing, leaf balancing etc.

The third book was basics of taijutsu and kenjutsu also with shuriken throwing. There were exercise to increase you strength and speed. There was also the basic stand to throw kunai and shuriken.

Izuku had read them all in five hours. After that he went to Kakashi. When he arrived at Kakashis place, they started teaching Izuku basic stuff like math, history etc. After few weeks they started their shinobi training. Kakashi first taught him how to unlock his chakra and then how to use it, how to direct chakra to certain chakra points. After that they started some chakra control exercise like leaf sticking and three climbing. Kakashi taught him this because it would be easier to taught him jutsus after that. After Izuku could stick multiple leafs to his body with chakra and could run on threes without so much concentration, they started working on jutsus. Izuku could perform transformation justsu and substitution without difficulty. Not only that but he mastered substitution jutsu to the level where he didn't need to use any hand signs. But his clone jutsu was something else. He could do it, but with so much difficulty that he couldn't use that in real battle. After that they decided to work on his taijutsu. But of course Kakashi taught him simple academy taijutsu. But he told Izuku that he could learn later different taijutsu. Over time, Izuku began to think of Kakashi as an older brother. After like two months izuku could finally go to academy.

It was night before Izukus first day at academy and Naruto was already sleeping. Izuku wanted to see his progres so he looked at his stats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki
age:12
clan:Hatake-Uzumaki
affiliation:konohagakure

nature release:Fire, wind, lightning, earth, water

kekkei genkai:adamantine sealing chain

chakra:40
taijutsu:15
medical:20
agility:10
senjutsu:0
Kenjutsu:50
ninjutsu:15
intelligence:5
fuinjutsu:20
genjutsu:5

learned jutsu's:

transformation jutsu - performable
substitution jutsu - mastered
clone jutsu - performable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He then thought of looking at his level progress and saw that he was level four and that he could claim the rewards from his level ups. From his second level he got five selectable points, from his third he got 5'000 ryō. It was like he completed D-rank mission. From his third he got another five selectable points. He tried to use them on intelligence but it didn't work. "System why can I use my points on intelligence?" Izuku wanted to get better intelligence because then he could learn jutsus faster. "It's because intelligence can be obtained only by reading books or training your brain" at this Izuku froze, he couldn't cheat this by being smart, so he could get everything faster. After few minutes he decided to give five points to agility and another five to senjutsu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki
age:12
clan:Hatake-Uzumaki
affiliation:konohagakure

nature release:Fire, wind, lightning, earth, water

kekkei genkai:adamantine sealing chain

chakra:40
taijutsu:15
medical:20
agility:15
senjutsu:5
Kenjutsu:50
ninjutsu:15
intelligence:5
fuinjutsu:20
genjutsu:5

learned jutsu's:

transformation jutsu - performable
substitution jutsu - mastered
clone jutsu - performable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He remembered that he also had quests. He looked at his quests and he saw that he completed six quests. All of them were side quests, and all of them had some good rewards. After he claimed them all he had noticed that different clothes gave him different buffs. The clothes he wore now gave him only +2 defense and + 3 comfort. But he got new clothes and they were way better. The new set gave him + 6 defense, + 4 comfort, + 3 agility and + 5 jutsu performing speed. He wore simple black long sleeved shirt with blue vest over that. He had black anbu pants and black shinobi boots. He had fingerless gloves and mask just like his big brothe figure, of course he didn't say that to anyone. He aslo got few more ryō from his quests. He had 16'000 ryō in total.

"maybe I should go buy some gear, I still need my kunai holster and shuriken holster, plus some kunais and shurikens"  Izuku want out shopping. He went to buy his missing gear, with some wepons and tools. He also thought of buying tanto and when he looked at them he could see which gave him the best buffs, and also which sword had the best durability. He picked tanto that had full durability which was 1500/1500 and also it was +15 demage, +10 attack speed and +2 reach.

 He then went home because Naruto was probably waiting for him with dinner. "I'm home!" shouted Izuku waiting for reply. "Welcome back Izuku, come on, dinner is waiting" and with that Izuku had dinner, shower and went to sleep. Because tomorrow, he would go to academy.

To be continued

Author note: sorry it took so long but I don't have that much time. I'm doing exams and i need to study. But don't worry, I will styll continue this story. With that see you guys in next chapter that will be coming in next week.