Chapter 6

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

____________________________________________________________

[Time skip, graduation day]

We can see very nervous boy in front of mirror. He was nervous because today was very important day. It was the graduation day. The boy was non other then Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki.

"Will I pass" thought our white haired boy. In the last month, he was training like noone ever did. He was training his body, his jutsu's and technique's, but also his mind. His knowledge was better than many chunin's. He believed that knowledge is strength. He was also training with his older brother in his strategies and analyzing his opponent. His stats were better then any other genins. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki
age:12
clan:Hatake-Uzumaki
affiliation:konohagakure

nature release:Fire, wind, lightning, earth, water

kekkei genkai:adamantine sealing chain

chakra:50
taijutsu:40
medical:30
agility:45
senjutsu:25
Kenjutsu:55
ninjutsu:35
intelligence:30
fuinjutsu:30
genjutsu:25

learned jutsu's:

transformation jutsu - mastered
substitution jutsu - mastered
clone jutsu - mastered
paralysis jutsu - advanced
shadow shuriken jutsu - mastered
rope escape technique - mastered
body flicker jutsu - advanced
five-seal barrier - performable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was happy that he made this huge progress. But he was still little sad that he still didn't train hi kekkei genkai, but he made his decision that he would start training with it after he will master one elemental jutsu. Beside, what is powerful technique without the basics. He knew that he couldn't depend on just one technique. But right now he had to go to the academy for his final test.

[Time skip, when he got to the academy]

As he was walking to his class, he could hear his excited classmates. Many of them were saying how they will pass and how they will become the best shibobis. He took a seat at the far back with his brother by his side. He and his brother were talking about what they think the test will be about. Their conversation was broke by Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei. "Hello class, hope you all feeling great" Iruka said with smile. 

They then proceed to explain how the day will went on. What tests they will be doing and what is expected from students to pass. It was simple. There was a writing part of the test. In that was history and shinobi questions. Then there was taijutsu part. Your goal in that was to fight with one of the two senseis for two minutes or knock him out of bounds. Then there was jutsu part. In that you was suposed to perform transformation jutsu, substitution jutsu and clone jutsu.

Izuku was little nervous for his brother. He knew that he wasn't able to perform the clone jutsu. So his brother had to score points somewhere else. But his thoughts were broke by one of his senseis giving him the writen test. It was Mizuki-sensei, Izuku never liked him. And when he saw How he grinned when he gave Naruto his test, he knew something was bad. "Wait Naruto" Izuku screamed at him. Everyone were looking at them like they were crazy. However Izuku paid them no mind to them. He build up his chakra and put his hand on Narutos paper "Kai!" they all saw how Narutos questions changed. On that paper was genjutsu. "What the hell Mizuki-sensei!" Izuku wasn't happy about that, neither was Naruto.