Chapter 4

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

______________________________________________________________________________

Today was big day for Izuku and Naruto. For Izuku it was because it was his first day at academy and for Naruto, because ho would have his friend in his class. Izuku was excited, because he wanted to see how strong is his class. It was also his first time to meet someone his age. Until now he spend most of his time with his teacher and his big brother figure. He knew that there were many kids who didn't like Naruto or even made fun of him. But he knew he had to take care of his only friend.

Naruto was like brother to him. It was his duty to protect him no matter what. He even spend some time teaching Naruto some stuff he learned from Kakashi. "Naruto, wake up, we have to go to the academy" said Izuku trying to wake him up. Naruto only groned, he didn't like academy. He was going there just because he needed to graduate there.

To Izukus discomfort, graduation day was only two months away. He still needed to learn so many things. He still wanted to get hold of his clone jutsu. He also wanted to know how to use his elemental release, but Kakashi told him that he would teach him after he graduate. It was because it was wery hard to perform elemental jutsu for chunin, and for someone who didn't even atend academy was almost impossible.

After they did their morning routines, they went to the academy. On their way there Izuku could notice how people were looking at Naruto. They were glaring at him. Izuku looked at Naruto with sad look in his eyes. But to his surprise he saw him smiling, like he didn't even notice them.

After few minutes they arrived at academy. Naruto accompanied him to the principals office. When Izuku got his shedule he had same classes as Naruto. So they went to the classes.

When they arrived Izuku could instantly notice one raven dark haired kid with many girl's, which surrounded him. It was funny to see how one boy could get so many girl's. But to his surprise he looked like didn't even care. He followed Naruto to the back of the class.

After another fifteen minutes their teacher entered the class. "Good morning, how are you all?" Izuku immediately recognized him. It was Iruka- well now Iruka-sensei. He was the sweet guy he meet the first day.

"Well we have new student today, why don't you introduce yourself?" asid Iruka with smile. Iruka was happy to get him to his class. After all he got to see his determination firsthand.

"Hello everyone, my name is Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki, from today I will be in your care until graduatin" Izuku could see many girls looking at him with hearts in their eyes. Many girls were saying that he was hot or cute. Izuku could only blush on that. To his surprise one guy was glad, it was that black haired guy. "Ok kids, today we will be having history lessons and then math" the whole class groned at that, but Izuku was happy for history. It could get his intelligence higher and he could also get to knew somthing. To Irukas surprise Izuku was the only one who was listening to him and also was taking notes. After history classes was math, and to everyone surprise Izuku good at this. Iruka was so surprised that he wanted Izuku to have IQ test. He should go to the Hokage after this. After all classes were over, Izuku went to library, while Naruto went to pull some pranks. At library Izuku picked some books on kenjutsu, medicine, nature chakra and fuinjutsu. He wanted to know some basic seals when he had so many points in fuinjutsu.

At his way home he heard voice he haven't heard in some time. It was system. "User, could you go to the training ground, I have to show you something" Izuku was wondering what could system wasnt to show him.