Chapter 9

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

"system notifications"

___________________________________________________________

[3rd POV]

It was early in the morning, around 6 am. We could see three people in hospital room.

Two of them were sitting in chairs and the other one was lying in hospital bed. The only sounds that could be heard were the breathing of the people in the chairs, the beeping of the heart monitor that was attached to the figure in the bed, and the hum of the fluorescent lights. Which were also the only source of light in the entire room as the sun still hadn't risen.

The two figures that were sitting in the chairs were visibly exhausted. In the middle of the night their brother collapsed and few minutes after that his presence completely vanished along with his chakra signature. As they were rushing to the hospital they stopped hearing his breathing. They couldn't even feel his heart beat.

When they arrived at the hospital, they gave him to the doctors, who after several tests decided that surgery was necessary, and as they were preparing, they hooked him up to a heart rate monitor. "boom, boom, boom". There it was, a heartbeat. The doctors had checked his pulse earlier and was sure he couldn't find one. But now it was there.

Many tests were performed, almost all tests that didn't have the risk of side effects. Even though they couldn't hear his breathing, feel his heart beat, feel his chakra or presence, he was very much alive. Now they were just waiting for him to wake up.

[meanwhile, in Izukus mind]

The sound of a sharp object piercing the air was heard followed by the sound of that object hitting training dummy. The one who was throwing said objects was Izuku. He was currently practicing kunai throwing.

"System, what is my score now?" Said Izuku with clear boredom in his voice. Who wouldn't be bored of being stuck in your own mind and the only way to pass time is practice of your skills and techniques. "Your current score is 3678 out of 3713, which means you missed 35 kunais. Are you going to practice shurikens again or will you do something different?" The boy let out a long sigh. " how much time do I have?" The system took a few seconds before answering the question. "You have another five hours" this however proved unpleasant for the boy.

"If I would to recommend, you should probably try to obtain more skills and practice your chakra control."

...

"And you tell me that when I'm almost out of time"

...

"Gomen" after few moments of Izuku cursing his system, and the system being grateful that it doesn't have body, Izuku started thinking and making some plans for his training and ways to obtain more skills.

"new skill obtained"

"You have obtained new skill perfect memory, keen sight and planner. Do you want an explanation of these skills?: Y/N" with those words Izuku was stunned. It was this easy to gain skills. He obviously clicked yes.