Chapter 2

"speaking" 

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"                                                                                                                          

"summoning/demon thinking"

______________________________________________________________________________

When they arrived at the villiage gates. Izuku was in shock. This villiage was massive. "It's so big" exclaimed Izuku. "thanks kid" said anko with chuckle. "where are we going first??" asked izuku. "we will go to the hokage tower first" said Iruku with smile. Hokage, what's hokage??" at this all three stoped and loked ta him in disbelieve. "You don't know what is hokage?!!" shouted Ebisu. "No?, is he someone important?" said Izuku without any clue at why they were so shocked. "Hokage is leader of this villiage and also it's protector" said Iruka. With tis Izuku asked "So he is a hero?". All of them noded. "Yes now come on, we don't have all day" said anko.

When they arrived at hokage tower, they went right to hokage with Izuku. "Hokage-sama" said all three of them and Izuku bowed with respect. "Hello, what brings you here you three, and who is that?" asked the aged Hokage. "This is Izuku and he wants to become leaf shinobi" said Ebisu. "Come here my boy" said the hokage with sweet tone. "Before you can become one you need to answer some of my questions, is that all right?" asked the old man. "That's completely fine with me" said the white haired boy. "all right, so first question, why didn't your parents sign you up to the academy?" "because my mother is dead and I never met my father" said Izuku with sad tone in his voice. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, say do you want DNA test so we can know if you aren't from someones clan?" suggested the old man. "it's ok and sure why not" said the boy in low tone. The aged hokage didn't want to bring up bad memories for the young boy, so he tried to change the subject "How old are you?" "I'm twelve years old" at this the old man frowned. "I can get you to the academy but you will be there for the last year, you will need to work harder then anyone else so you can pass the exams, is that all right with you?" "Fine by me, at last I will have the motivation" said Izuku with determination inhis eyes. At this all the people in the room saw someone in him, and that was young Naruto, someone thought of him as demon, but for some people he was sunshine, and the old man was one of them. "Say Izuku do you have a place to stay?" Izuku thought about it and he didn't, he didn't even have money to buy place to live. "No hokage-sama, until now I was living in the forest" at this he smiled. "say, would you mind living with someone?" Izuku thought about it, he will not have that much privacy but he would have someone he could talk with. "No I don't mind" Izuku could see smile on the old mans face. "ok I will show where you will be living after the blood test, oh where are mine manners I'm Hiruzen Sarutobi, third Hokage of the villiage hiden in the leaf" Izuku could only stare in awe before they went to the doctor.

When the two arrived at hospital, they came to the reception and Hiruzen said "Hello can I have blood test for this boy, we want to see if he's from clan or not" the lady only smiled "right away Hokage-sama" after like ten minutes doctor came "hello I'm here for the blood test Hokage-sama" said the doctor with respect in his voice. "Thank you, now Izuku I want you to do what the doctor ask for, when we will know the results I will take you to your apartment" "ok!" said excited Izuku. "Naruto I just find someone like you, and he will maybe be your first friend" thought Hiruzen.

After half an hour the results came and both of the adults were shocked, not only he was half blooded Uzumaki but also Hatake. Hiruzen couldn't stop his grin. This was perfect, Izuku and Naruto were related to each other. Because Izuku was half Hatake, Kakashi could also take care of him and train him. "ANBU" said Hiruzen and immediately somone appeared in front him kneeling. "Yes hokage-sama" said the figure. "When I come back to my office, I want kakashi there" "Hai hokage-sama" and with than the figure disappeared. "Now Izuku why not show you your apartment" asked Hiruzen. "Yeah, I can't wait to see who will be my roommate" said the happy boy. And just like that they left.

After fifteen minutes they came to the apartment. "Now Izuku I want you to know that your roommate is very energetic person" said the old man knocking at the door. After some time the door opened and there stood boy around his age with yellow hair "Hi gramps, what do you need" asked the boy. "I'm here to introduce you to your new roommate" said the old man as he moved a little so the yellow haired kid could see his new roommate. "Hi I'm Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki, nice to meet you" at this the small boy had wide eyes. "Nice to meet you, I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" exclaimed the blond haired boy. "I hope we will become good friends Naruto" said Izuku with sweet smile. "Me too!. Come on I will show you how it looks here" said Naruto happily. This was first time someone wanted to be his friend. He was so happy that some tears escaped his eyes.

Both Izuku and Hiruzen noticed this, and Hiruzen was happy that Naruto was happy, but Izuku didn't know why he was crying so he decided to ask "why are you crying Naruto?" asked Izuku with concern he did something wrong. "Oh sorry, it's just that you are the first person that wants to be my friend" at this Izukus heart sinks, was he for real. "I'm sorry to hear that, but don't worry I won't leave you, I will always be by your side no matter what" said Izuku with sweet tone, which made Naruto cry even more.

After what felt like hours of comforting Naruto. Naruto showed Izuku his- no their apartment and decided to go eat something. "What do you want boys, today it's on me" said Hiruzen happily. Naruto instantly shouted "Ramen, Ramen Ramen!!!" "what about you Izuku" asked Hiruzen chuckling. "I will get the same as Naruto" saidIzuku calmly. "Ok my boys, let's go to Ichiraku ramen" said hiruzen while  walking out of their apartmen while the two followed.

At Ichiraku ramen they all saw man in his forties. Hin name was Teuchi and he was owner of the Ichiraku ramen. "Hey old man Teuchi!" shouted Naruto with smile on his face. The ramen shop owner immediately know who was that. It was his favorite customer Naruto. "Hello Naruto" said the ramen guy with smile. He then noticed that there are two more customers with Naruto. It was lord Third and boy at the same age as naruto. "Hello hokage-sama, and who might you be?" asked Teuchi. "This is Izuku, my friend old man Teuchi" exclaimed Naruto proudly. Teuchi couldn't smile more. He considered Naruto as his grandson, and to hear he got new friend was amazing. "That's amazing, to celebrate this how about food on me today?" said Teuchi with his never ending smile.

After their food they decided to go home to sleep. Tomorrow naruto would show Izuku where the academi is and training grounds. When they arrived home Naruto remembered that he had to go to shop to buy somthing for breakfast. "Izuku I will go to shop, do you want something?" asked Naruto. "No I'm fine" answered Izuku. "ok, I will be back" and with that Naruto left the apartment.

Izuku could use that he was alone "System can you show me stats?" then screen appeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki
age:12
clan:Hatake-Uzumaki
affiliation:konohagakure

nature release:Fire, wind, lightning, earth, water

kekkei genkai:adamantine sealing chain

chakra:30
taijutsu:0
medical:15
agility:5
senjutsu:0
Kenjutsu:50
ninjutsu:5
intelligence:0
fuinjutsu:20
genjutsu:0

learned jutsu's:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Izuku thought about it. How could he increase his stats. "System, how can I increase my stats?" asked Izuku. "You can increase them by training, or if you level up you will get points and they are used to upgrade your stats like chakra or ninjutsu" said system. Izuku wondered how he can see his level, because it wasnt in stats. "System, where can I see my level?" "When you close your eyes and say in mind level you will see your level, level progres and rewards from levels" Izuku immediately tryed it. He closed his eyes shut "level" he could see his level. Sadly he was only level one, but the bar under it was almost half full. He then heard system say "If I may, you could get more ex by completing quest, to them you only need to say quests" with that Izuku said quests and saw three bars. The first bar was for main quests, the second was for side quests and the third was for long-lasting tasks. He clicked at main quests and saw the first quest was for him to join the academi. "This will be easy"

To be continued