Chapter 5

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

____________________________________________________________

[Time skip 1 month]

Graduation day was only one month away and our protagonist made huge progress. He learned one seal. The seal was five-seal barrier. It was C-ranked seal and it was the best ranked jutsu he knew.

He also learned basic medical jutsu, now he could cure some basic cuts and bruises.

He also learned one technique and one jutsu. The technique was rope escape technique. It was E-rank technique, but it was usefull. The new jutsu was body flicker jutsu. It was considered d-rank jutsu, but it was because almost every ninja knew this jutsu and it wasn't that hard. But it was one of his favorite and most used jutsu.

He also got his stats a little higher. He mostly focused on his intelligence, speed and strength, so he could take on more experienced oponents or to outsmart them. But that didn't mean he neglected his other stats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki
age:12
clan:Hatake-Uzumaki
affiliation:konohagakure

nature release:Fire, wind, lightning, earth, water

kekkei genkai:adamantine sealing chain

chakra:45
taijutsu:35
medical:25
agility:35
senjutsu:20
Kenjutsu:55
ninjutsu:25
intelligence:20
fuinjutsu:25
genjutsu:20

learned jutsu's:

transformation jutsu - performable
substitution jutsu - mastered
clone jutsu - performable
paralysis jutsu - performable
shadow shuriken jutsu - performable
rope escape technique - performable
body flicker jutsu - performable
five-seal barrier - performable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was very special day to Izuku. Today were sparring and Izuku was nervous. He wasn't as experienced as his classmates. But he knew he needed to fight at last once. 

When Naruto and him arrived at the academy, Izuku could say that many were excited, on the other hand many were tensed. He decided to ignore all of that and go to his seat to think of some strategy. But he couldn't think of any because he didn't know who will be his opponent.

After Iruka came and they all went to the sparring grounds. Iruka stated explaining "All right class, as you know today we will be sparring, first match will be between Sakura Haruno and Ino yamanaka, then will be Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi...." Izuku was hoping he will get to fight with Naruto so he could see where his brother can improve, but fate did not wish it that way " then will be Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaku, and for the last but not least Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga, ok can Shikamaru and Choji go to the circle" Iruka said with his smile.

Izuku was pale as snow. This was taijutsu sparring and Hyuga's were know for their taijutsu. He had to play this smart, or else he will lose for sure.

After some time it was turn for Naruto and Sasuke. Izuku was thinking that this would be long match do to his brother stamina, but it ended few seconds after Iruka said start. Naruto went stright foward without any plan and that made him lose. But right now, it was Izukus turn.

Before he went to Iruka, he checked his quests, so he wouldn't be surprised if it said after the match that he completed quest. To his surprise there really was quest to defeat his opponent. He then asked Iruka what was he allowed to do. Iruka said thath only taijutsu was allowed, so no ninjutsu or genjutsu.

When he went to the circle to do the union sign, to show that this was just friendly match, he activated his battle mode and Iruka started to count to three "one....two...Three!!" Iruka choped the air and jumped back. As Iruka vanished Izuku jumed back too. Then he sterted to run around Hinata and randomly attack hir. His plan was to tire her out and then just make her forfeit. It ws simple plan. But to his surprise Hinata was blocking or dodging every attack that Izuku throw at her. And this is what Izuku wanted.

Everyone were surpised that Izuku holding his ground with hyuga in taijutsu. Even Sasuke was surprised, if his slightly rosed eyebrow was anything to go by. It went like this for few minutes and everyone noticed what Izuku was doing. They were amazed at this. Hinata also noticed this but she was too tired to change from defense to offense. So she did what was the most logical think. She gave up "I forfeit!" she said catching her breath.

Everyone was shocked that someone that started academy so late was able to defeat Hyuga in taijutsu. Naruto was the first to talk "that was so cool Izuku!" he screamed with stars in his eye's.

Izuku shyly scratched his head "Thanks" he then turned to Hinata "Good fight" he then stretched out his hand for hand shake. 

Hinata didn't expect to be defeated by her crushs brother, let alone hear him say that this was good fight. She didn't even scratch, but he still said it. "T-thanks H-hat-take-kun" she said shyly. She expected him to laugh at her for being weak, she truly did. But was glad that he didn't.

Izuku only smiled at her "You did good, and please call me Izuku" for Izuku it was weird to hear people call him by his surname. He didn't like it when people call him by that. "T-Thanks, and you c-can call m-me Hinata" she responseed with slight nod. Boy she was happy that Naruto's brother was like him but calmer and smarter.

"Okay kids, that's all for today" Iruka said, still a little shocked. It wasn't everyday that someone defeat Hyuga. But he thought that it was propably because they were still genins.

[Time skip, Kakashi's house]

After the academy, Izuku went to kakashi. He wanted to spend some time with his older brother figure. He also wanted to ask him, what is in these books he's always reading. But to his displeasure, Kakashi wasn't at home. Before anything he checked his quests and collected his reward. It wasn't anything special just some selectable points and money.

 After he put the points in his stats he went to the training grounds. He still wanted to improve his speed.

[Time skip, after the training]

Izuku was curently tired as hell. He couldn't even move. All of his muscles were aching. But then he heard very familiar voice. "Yo, what are you doing here this late" it was Kakashi. Izuku wanted to answer but the wery moment he opened his mouth, he fell asleep. 

Kakashi saw this and just sighed. Then he carried him home so his little brother could get some rest. Yes, Kakashi was thinking of Izuku as his little brother. He just didn't show it that much. But boy, he was proud of his brother. He was watching him at the training grounds and also heard that he defeated Hyuga in taijutsu. He would help him train later. But now he could only watch for his brother and read his book.

[Time skip, three hours]

Izuku started to wake up. He noticed that he was at Kakashis place and noticed the owner of this house was siting next to the bed reading his book. "Hi Kakashi, how long was I asleep?" said the boy rubbing his eyes. "You were asleep for three hours" he said not looking from his book. Izuku was shocked that he slept for so long. He needed to go back home, Naruto was surly waiting at him with dinner. "For that long?, ehh I need to go back home" Izuku said sitting up. "Do you want to go with me, I'm sure we will have some food for you too" this shocked Kakashi. He didn't expect to be asked to go to have dinner with him and his senseis son. After he calmed down, he put away his book "Sure, I have nothing to do anyway" Izuku gave him his million wat smile. They then went to go to get Naruto and have dinner.

To be continued

{autoh note}

sorrz guys it took so long, but I will try to upload next chapter in this week