Chapter 10

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

"system notifications"

___________________________________________________________

Something interesting was happening at the Uzumaki household. Naruto was excited to go on his first mission with his new team. Naruto was on Team 7, which was built from the last Uchiha and Rookie of the Year, Uchiha Sasuke, then there was kunoichi of the year Haruno Sakura and Naruto. Their sensei was Hatake Kakashi, Naruto's and Izuku's older brother.

Naruto shouted how happy he was that his sensei was Kakashi and his teammate Sakura, who was the blonde's crush. He was also cursing his other teammate, Uchiha Sasuke. Simply said, the blond didn't like the Uchiha.

Howerver, something was wrong. Normaly Izuku would be happy or having puzzeled face, wondering why Naruto liked Sakura so much or beating Naruto to ground for cursing. But now, he was just sitting on the couch, looking at him with blank expression and his deep blue eyes.

To Naruto, Izuku's eyes looked like a frozen lake. The blue color was a little lighter at the top of his iris, and the lower Naruto looked, the darker the blue became. The color at the very end of Izuku's iris was so dark it looked black. They were also cold as the ice. And if you didn't know any better, you would probably be afraid of these eyes, scared of being trapped in them. As in a frozen lake. But Naruto knew better. Behind those cold eyes is warmth. The same warmth as embrace from your loving father or loving brother could be. Naruto knew that Izuku cared more for him and Kakahi then his well being. And that was something Naruto hated about him, he hated the fact that the one who gave him the loving family would sacrifice his life and soul just to protect him and that said family. But that was something he couldn't change.

"Naruto, you better hurry or you will be late" said Izuku, snapping Naruto from his train of thoughts. Panicked, Naruto started running around the house gathering his things and bolting out of the door. It wasn't heard by the other boy, but Izuku lightly chuckled at that.

Izuku then checked his gear and also went out. The walk through the village was calm. Many people were keeping their distance from him, some were mumbling something about him which he ignored, and some greeted him.

After a few minutes of walking he arrived at the hokage tower to finally meet his teacher. He was wondering who would it be. He knew that teams were always made to cover up their weaknesses with perfect exemplar being team 7 with Naruto as close range fighter, Sasuke who could switch from close range to mid range with his sharingan that would help copy jutsus and Sakura with her good chakra manipulation could become genjutsu specialist or medical ninja, being the perfect support.
It was perfectly balanced team if you ask Izuku.

Softly rapping on the door with his knuckles, a faint "come in" was heard. When he opened the door two figures were there. One of them was Hokage and the other looked like a jōnin. "Maybe that's my sensei" thought Izuku with interest.

"Hello there Izuku-kun, as I said, today you are going to meet your sensei. This person will fill the role. His name is Yamato." Said Hiruzen with kind smile. To which Izuku responded by bowing "My name is Izuku Hatake-Uzumaki, and I'm honored to study on your team as the only member". The Hokage only chuckled at the politnes, he was nothing like Naruto in that part. However his sensei waved him off, signaling that bowing wasn't necessary. "Now Izuku you may be wondering why your team is different,, the answer is that this year the number of graduates didn't fit for teams, and after long discussion It was decided that you would be going with other teams when they start taking higher ranked quests, but for now you will be focusing on you training, is that clear?" After the explanation from Hokage, Izuku answered with salute.