Chapter 11

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

"system notifications"

___________________________________________________________

It was the day that Izuku was supposed to be tested by his sensei. He woke early in the morning, around 4 am. He wanted to be prepared for his test. He didn't know anything about his sensei, so he thought that he would go through the bingo book. 

If any country had bounty on his sensei then he would get to know some basic information on him. And there wasn't any. "Damn it" thought Izuku.

Izuku then proceeded to make himself some breakfast, and went to training grounds. When he got there he leaned against one of the wooden posts, and patiently waited for his sensei.

When he got there it was 5 am, he used the hour to meditate. He deactivated his 'Lack of presence' skill, so Yamato could find him better. After some time of waiting, Yamato appeared in front of him.

"Good morning sensei" Izuku said.

As Yamato was about to greet him back, a feeling of discomfort and uneasy washed over him. As he was looking for the source that gave him those feeling, he locked eyes with his student.

It were those eyes. Those icy cold eyes. It was like looking into the depths of sea. Never knowing what could be hiding there. A new world that could be called an utopia? Or a monster that should never be angered. He didn't want to find out.

However, due to the years of experience he was able to hide his discomfort. "Good morning to you too, Izuku" greeted Yamato back. "As you know, you will have a test today. And your objective will be to locate and eliminate my clone. He's hiding somewhere in this training ground. But I must warn you, he won't stay still. You have time to noon. Do you understand?" Yamato explained the mission.

It was fairly easy. Well, the localisation part. Due to Izuku being able to perfectly hide himself, his presence and his chakra, Yamato will have hard time knowing where he is.

Izuku nodded his head and watched his sensei disappear. "My skill lack of presence is coming handy again. I will use it to my advantage. I will firstly localise his chakra and then I will study his moving patterns. Then I will lay a trap." Though Izuku.

And he did just that. He activated his skill and disappeared.

[Yamato POV]

Once I explained the mission to my hopefully soon to be student, Izuku, I hid in a nearby tree. I was wondering what he would do. But then, he just disappeared. It was like he was never there. "Body flicker justu? No, I would notice the burst of chakra. Genjutsu? No, where would he get the time to deploy it." I thought with puzzled look on my face.

I tried to localise his chakra, but I felt only the chakra of my clone. "This alone, is something well beyond genin skill." I thought as I started running towards my clone. If I can't find him here, then if I follow my clone, I will surely find him.

[fifeteen minutes later, 3rd POV]

Fifteen minutes have passed, and Yamato still has no clue about where Izuku is or about his plan. He was following his clone, thinking that he may already got to him first, but no.

After another five minutes, he saw his clon stop. He was puzzeled, the clone wasn't supposed to stop for the next fivety meaters. He stopped just few trees further from him. And what he saw shocked, perplexed and amazed him. His clone was paralysed with paralysing jutsu.

The hero in era of shinobiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara