Chapter 7

"speaking"

"thinking"

" summoning/demon speaking"

"summoning/demon thinking"

____________________________________________________________

It was after graduation and our main hero was at his way home with his brother. He was happy that he passed, but at the same time he was sad that his brother failed. He still blamed himself for it, and everyone could see it. It was hurting Naruto to see his brother like that. As they were walking, their decent conversation was broke by Mizuki. 

"Hey Naruto, can I talk with you for a moment?" Izuku wasn't happy about that. He knew that anything that included Mizuki wasn't good. He needed to talk with Hokage soon. 

"Sure Mizuki-sensei" Naruto looked at his brother one last time before following his sensei. He didn't know that Izuku wasn't happy about that. In fact he didn't even know that Izuku hated Mizuki that much.

As Izuku was looking at them, he felt someone touching his shoulder. When he looked who it was, he saw someone he didn't saw in some time. It was ANBU member. "Hokage has summoned you kid, come with me" Izuku gave last glance in the direction where his brother left and went with the ANBU.

[Time skip, Hokage tower]

When they arrived, they went to the library. Izuku was surprised. Normaly when Hokage want's to talk with you, you are supposed to meet in his office.

The first think Izuku noticed was that there were many jonins with the Hokage. "Good afternoon Izuku" Hiruzen greeted the fresh out of academi genin. "Hello Hokage-sama, why did you wish to speek with me" Izuku greeted the old kage with respect in his voice. "I have summoned you because today you will get life lesson" at this the young boy tensed. Did he do something wrong? "what happened, and why are they so serious?" The boy didn't know until one of them spoke. "Today you will learn S-ranked villiage secret and also you will see how rotten is this world" the one who said it was woman with beautiful black hair and red eyes. Izuku recognized her as Kurenai Yūhi, the villiage genjutsu specialist. "Wait, aren't S-ranked secrets only for the kage, villiage elders and clan heads? why would they say it to me?" Everyone could see that the boy was confused. But they weren't surprised, learning S-ranked villiage secret was big thing, if you would to say it to someone the Hokage would classify you as missing nin and sent some ANBU to kill you and the person you gave the information to.

"I'm sorry, but my rank isn't high enough for this, I must reject this offer" everyone in the room looked shocked, even some ANBU. This was the first time a genin would say that. But to everyone surprise the Hokage only chuckled "See, I told you he would say that" this time it was Izuku who looked shocked "This was a test, wasn't it" the old kage only waved his hand. "Yes Izuku it was just a test, but you will still get to know one secret that can't leave this room" 

"Hai Hokage-sama" this was serious. "The thing is that your brother Naruto Uzumaki is the jailor of the nine tailed demon fox also know as kyuubi" when those words left Hiruzen's mouth, Izuku's heart shatered. He knew what it ment to be the jinchuuriki, and he also know that jinchuuriki's don't have easy life, they are more like a wepons to the villiage. 

"Who did it.." these words were cold. Izukus eyes were like ice and many thought that he possessed ice kekkei genkai. His eyes were so cold that when he looked at you, you felt like you will turn into ice statue. "that's not important, right now you will see why we are in library and not my office" as Izuku went next to the Hokage and the jonins he saw ball made out of glass. "What's this for?" Kakashi looked at him with serious look. "With this, lord third can see everything within villages walls, it's called telescope jutsu" Izuku looked astonished, but at the same time a little scared. With this you couldn't have any secrets.

When he looked in the ball he saw something that he didn't want to. It was Naruto running from Mizuki. "What's happening? Why is Mizuki chasing him?" His voice was like spike to the heart. Everyone felt danger coming from the genin. "After Naruto failed the graduation test, Mizuki told him that there was secret test, all he had to do was to steal the scrool of sealing" Hiruzen said with sad tone. "What!! it's forbidden to even touch the scrool for us genin's, the punishment is death sentenc, Naruto why would you do that!!" many jonins looked at him with surprise, not many knew what even is the scrool of sealing leat alone know which rank could learn something from it.

"Yes, that's why I summoned you, I want you to go help your brother, and don't worry, non of you will get punished, besides it was Mizukis doing" at this Izuku felt relieved. He couldn't even imagine that he would lose his brother. At this he noded at started running out of the building to the forest.

"Do you think that he will be enough to help Naruto?" asked one of the junins. Kakashi looked a little angry, who wouldn't when someone said this about your brother and student. "Izuku will do better job than many chunins would, because he is my brothe- emm I mean student" everyone was stunned, not because he trusted him that much or because he was training him, but because he almost called him brother. "Izuku, you've done so many good things and you've shown many people joy just by your presence and you don't even know it."  thought that old man with small smile.

[To Izuku who is running to the forest]

"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid"as Izuku was running to the forest wia rooftops, he was cursing Mizuki for doing this to Naruto and was cursing himself for not taking any actions sooner. He was mad at Mizuki. He was mad at himself, and he was mad at Naruto for listening to Mizuki. He was mad at Naruto for not asking for help. He was mad at Naruto for not consulting this with him."Baka, if you just asked I would thought about way to help you" tears were streaming down his cheeks. Painfully slowly. He was crying as he was running.

 The jonins alongside hokage ware watching, as there heart's fealing so much guilt for this to let happen "Izuku, I'm sorry for letting you feel this pain and I know it hurts, but please, be strong and push through it" were the thought of his older brother figure.

[Time skip, third POV]

As Izuku was running to help his brother, the fight was already over.

His brother had won and was currently crying to his sensei's chest with forehead protector, that had konoha leaf symbol on it, on his head. After that everyone went their own way's.

[Time skip, later that night, Izuku POV(I'm sorry for rushing it but I really don't want to spent so much time on something we all know)]

As Izuku was laying in his bed he got a notification. 

"New update of the system, would you like it to download" 

To be continued