Out with the Old, In with the New

The moms congregate outside in the parking lot, gossiping over last weeks competition and new girl 'Ally'. 

"She's probably already in there, having privates" Jill gossips distastefully.

"Or she's probably cleaning Abby's bathroom" Christie snidely remarks. A look of disdain etched onto her face. She wanted Kelly back onto the team, and was not liking how Abby seemed to think she was replaceable.

"Kelly obviously left the team for a reason! so I think it's up to us  to convince her she belongs with us.." Christie announces to the group of moms.

"I agree... the team is not the same without Kelly, Paige and Brooke. There's a void there and we have to take a stand. We have to stand up to what is right." Holly states, gaining nods in agreement from the moms.

"I just want Kelly back" 

"Yes, that's the plan" Holly agree's

"Wait.. what is the plan?" Jill asks confused.

Silence follows... the moms head inside the building ready to form a plan. Ghosting Abby they all head into the bathrooms together, formulating a plan of action.

Taking the vow of silence the moms sit in the reception area, ignoring Abby's attempts to start a conversation. 

It was a stand off the moms were destined to lose.

Walking into the den Abby was met with Eden and Jacob. The girl was reading out loud to the boy who hung upside down on the chair.

"Eden? where's the rest of the girls?" 

Jumping in shock, Eden snapped the book shut Pushing Jacob off the couch, all in one motion.

"Ouch" he groaned.

"Sorry Ms.Abby is it time for pyramid... and Mmh I don't know I haven't seen anyone... we just finished our turn class" Eden rambled.

"Well head to Studio A, it's time for pyramid.. Jacob you head there too. You'll be joining us this weekend."

Scrambling up the pair headed to Studio A, not wanting to upset Ms.Abby further.

Walking back into the reception area Abby decides to phone Melissa, only to be sent straight to voicemail. Leaving a semi- threatening warning Abby hung up. 

"Okay well I have two dancers who actually turned up today. So I'm going to head in there for pyramid" Abby instructed Gianna.

Walking into the studio she pauses at the door ,watching the two competitive dancers turn in sync. Clapping her hands, they fall out of their turns. 

"Very good! Now there other girls won't be joining us. So at the top of the pyramid is Eden! and.. Jacob you can be up there too"

"I'm that good! I don't even have to dance at the competition" Jacob smugly tells Eden, resting his arm on top of her head.

"Eden you will have a solo, and you both can do a duet" Abby smiled.

"Thank Ms.Abby!!" they cheered, Jacob swinging Eden around in triumph. Their first duet of the Season.

"Right you two can leave, there's a technique class that you two can join. Tell them I sent you" Abby finalizes leaving the room.

Walking back to the reception room Abby is annoyed to find that there was still no news on the mothers location. 

Whilst talking to her employees, she notices figures laundering in the parking lot.

"Is that? there's someone sitting on the ground like a dog!"