News Report

Latest update on Australia's recent shark attack

Latest update on Australia's recent shark attack...An inside source reveals all.

Eden-Rose Jolie is yet another name added to the Star studded shark attack. Read more to find out how the young prodigy came face to face with the large male great white and fought to survive. 

Thankfully not alone, Chris Hemsworth put his body on the line like a true superhero beating the shark away as he took a Eden sized bite out of their board. But they weren't the first to fall victim to the great white, a younger local surfer known as Noah, had his leg taken as a result of the attack.

Incredibly despite the shark lurking in the water below the young eleven year old and Marvel superhero helped the young surfer. Risking their own safety for the chance to save a young life.

 Eden-Rose is said to have secured the leg wrap tightly around his wound subsequently saving the surfers life. Her quick actions gave the life guards and emergency services enough time to assess the damage and react as necessary.

Many eye witnesses reveal how the young actress was pulled unconscious from the sea. Resulting in Eden spending the night in hospital closely monitored after her body went under a great deal of shock. 

We send our best wishes to Eden on her recovery and the young surfer Noah.

Join us tomorrow for an interview with local surfer who was amongst the surf when the incident unfolded.

Angelina Jolie pays for Noah's surgery in full sparing no expense for the young man, read more...