On-Again,Off-Again

***

"Mom? Mom?..." Eden called from their indoor studio, she had just finished her two hour ballet private before dance and was ready to leave. 

The past two weeks Eden had been in England filming scenes solely focused on the father and daughter relationship between Thomas Shelby and Lily Shelby. It was something the public craved for as the shows following grew at a substantial rate. 

Eden-Rose was a main character in two fan favourite shows, and the best paid under age actress out there.

The young prodigy was loved by all and would continue on her upward trajectory with the continuous release of her up and coming projects. 

The premiere of 'Catching Fire' had been a hit throughout the world. Even with her small reprising role as Primrose, she was ecstatic with the feed back. Her dream was to be the lead role in a film, it was what she was striving for.

Angelina and Julia worked hard ensuring Eden wasn't refined or labelled to working in a certain genre of film and they were succeeding. They went for the scripts that varied significantly from her previously role unless of course there was an opportunity that they simply couldn't pass up.

With each movie Eden was picking up new skills to add to her repertoire. Skills that made her shine against her competitors leaving it hard to contend with her. She was the first option 

 At the age of ten Eden  could shoot an arrow on target and fight with a sword thanks to 'Game of Thrones', performing her own stunts with no trouble. She learned to fire a hand gun and speak Shelta for her popular role in the Peaky Blinders. Her singing skills exceeded expectations as she worked with the best singing coaches the movies could afford and Eden was only at the beginning of her career.

 There was no stopping the young ambitious girl, not that her fans would allow her to quit. She was an inspiration to little boys and girls around the world.

"Yes, baby?" Angelina finally answered, she had been consumed with her phone. Trying to run a growing empire was a hard task especially when the CEO was working in a completely different state. Sarah would be traveling with Eden more and more as her timetable was pushed to the extreme.

"I'm ready"

"Alright, just give me five minutes and then we can leave.  Go say goodbye to Marshall he's down in the music studio"

"Okay" Eden giggled running down the stairs to her mothers boyfriend. They had established relationship titles last week when Marshall had joined them in the UK. It was a romantic gesture that brought tears to Angelina eyes, it had been a long time since she had felt love like this from a man. 

Eden was delighted for them and everyone could tell, she bounced on set every morning without fault. The cast and crew knew something was brewing between Angelina and the famous rapper.

 For the week Marshall would be seen in their company around set, he was even labeled as one of Eden's carers on set when Angelina was away. Things were moving fast between them, like they had always been together.

It was the first time he had seen Eden in action behind the camera's. He wouldn't lie it was bizarre and slightly intimidating with how professional the girl acted on set. He couldn't fathom the level of maturity she had at such a young age, but still remained innocently naive to many things.

There was no disputing on her talent, he could see clearly how she impressed the directors and other actors. The cast of the Peaky Blinders gelled together like a family accepting even the youngest.