Oscars Get Ready With Me!!

(unedited)

***

"Hi guys!! I'm Eden-Rose and this is my dot dot dot 'Come get ready with me'" Eden cheered waving at the camera with an extra bounce in her step. She was practically buzzing from ear to ear as she guided the camera crew into her hotel suite.

It was the morning of the Oscars and despite the hectic and nerve wrecking event, Eden was unnaturally calm as the preparation began. After having a deep night sleep the little dancer woke up at five am feeling rejuvenated. Unfortunately, it was hours earlier than Angelina had planned. The mom of one wanted everything to go perfect! This was Eden's day to make history.

Vogue was insistent on filming a behind the scenes 'get ready with me' episode with the mother- daughter duo, and who were they to refuse. The publicity would be great for both sides, and Eden would get to feature on the next big cover of Vogue magazine as a part of their agreement. 

Eden would be the first celebrity for Vogue's 'Get ready with me' series, but who better than Eden-Rose the definition of 'Star'.

Robert and Susan were in the suite above them as they got ready to attend the big event. There was no way he was going to miss this moment, not for all the money in the world. 

"How are you Eden? are you excited for the big day?"

"I'm very excited! I woke up very early...maybe too early" Eden giggled as she pointed to her mom who was sat in a makeup chair with her eyes closed. "But I did go to bed early because my mom and dad knew I would wake up before the birds"

Angelina laughed quietly as the makeup artist paused in her movements. Prior, to Vogue's arrival Angelina had spent her time trying to calm down a hyper Eden. The girl in question twirled around the room in Jacob's arms as Swan Lake pounded off the walls. It didn't help that in between breaks Jacob would sneak her M&M's from the large assortment of sweets Marshall had gifted her.

"Oh!! this is my best friend Jacob!! my other friends Lucas and Zachary are on their way and they're going to come with us to the Oscars!!" Eden told them as the crew followed her over to the sitting area of the suite. It was an impressive hotel that Vogue had set them up in, another perk from the magazine episode. 

Jacob's head popped up at the sound of Eden's voice rather than his name being called. His breakfast was still in front of him as he lounged out in a pair of GAA shorts watching an episode of friends. He looked entirely comfortable compared to the scene behind him where people where frantically running to and foe. If you looked closely a large packet of M&M's where shoved carelessly between two cashmere cushions.

"Hello" Jacob waved to the camera with his usually mischievous smirk as Eden made a move to sit beside him. "How are things?"

"Jacob is my annoying best friend, dance partner, neighbor, and travel buddy! " Eden joked sending the boy a playful elbow. 

The Irish boy in question grabbed his side dramatically as if he had been shot, "do you see what I have to put up with?? nag nag nag...it's always get ready Jacob! why is your dirty sock on the floor Jacob?! Stop poking Shane, Jacob!, it's like we're married already!!" he laughed trying to get under Eden's skin. 

"Already? So you two are going to get married?" the Vogue interviewer smirked loving their dramatic dynamic.

"Yes" Jacob replied confidently, as Eden scoffed out a "No".

"And we're going to live in a big mansion with acres of land so that we can build more in the future. Eden's going to be a global superstar in the music, acting and modeling industry, and I'm going to be a singer, model that does movies on occasion" Jacob rambled as he leaned back into the sofa an arm thrown around Eden's shoulders.