Two girls, one solo

****

Eden snuggled deeper into her duvet trying to reclaim the sleep that was escaping her. 

"Eden"

"No"

"Barbie, you have to wake up!"

"Go away Jacob"

"Nope! I'm on Summer break now so you can't get rid of me!" he huffed in annoyance. Minutes passsed by with little movement from Eden, she had returned home yesterday late into the night after spending half her week doing photoshoots and interviews. It was the start of her busy period and all she wanted to do was sleep.

Deciding to leave her alone Jacob walked into the homestudio, he had been improving signficantly on his guitar and piano skills over the last few months. Confidence was defintely not something Jacob lacked but the thought of singing online was a nerve wrecking thought.

Marshall promised to help him develop his writing skills which blew Jacob's mind. It didn't take long for them to get use to having Marshall around. He called Angelina everyday, which made her noticeably happier.  Jacob wondered how long it would take them to become a couple.

He didn't know how long had passed until Eden joined him freshly showered. "Hi Jake" she mumbled falling into his chest for a hug, evidently still sleepy. "What you doing?"

"Waiting for you to wake up, I made up some new chords that I wanted to try out" he smirked grabbing his guitar to show her. Music and dance was something Eden and Jacob worked seamlessly together in, they bounced off one another. Each bringing something of value to the table.

"Right! let's sing our song" Jacob barked startling Eden out of her mindless playing. It was one of there proudest accomplisments, there first ever completed song name 'You are the reason'. 

"We should defintely upload this Jacob! everyone needs to hear your voice" Eden told him, before taking a sip of tempered water. 

"I don't know Eden.. I guess we already have it record. But do you think people would really like it?"

"I think it's amazing! and even if they don't we're proud of it. That's all that should matter" Eden giggled standing before him. She truely was his voice of reason the majority of the time.

"Alright! let's get Ms.J and tell her!" he agreed his voice rising with excitment. An hour later Angelina was sitting down and uploading there first ever singing duet. It was a master piece that any recording artist would love to get there hands on.

"I'm nervous"Jacob admitted, he was confident in his dance and athletic abilites but singing was a completely different field entirly. 

"Don't be sweet boy!" Angelina gushed smothering him in motherly love and complements. "Let's go make some brownies take our mind off it hm?"

"Oh yeah! the one's with chocolate chips" Jacob nodded already pulling Eden towards the kitchen. The sound of them squabbling could be heard from her office, somethings never did change. 

"No! Eden pour the whole bag in! there's no such thing as too much chocolate" Jacob whined tugging the bag from her hands. Angelina had long since given up and was watching from the opposite sight of the island. "Yeah tell that to people with diabities Jake!" Eden retorted watching him empty the rest into the bowl. There would no stopping him anyway.

"Jacob! I can't even mix it anymore, theres too much chocolate" Eden giggled pushing the bowl his way. Barking out a laugh Jacob took charge it was the lumpest brownie mix Angelina had ever seen.