DisneyWorld

Italics- French

(unedited)

***

"Lucas! Zachary!" Jacob yelled as the two boys raced through the crowded park. Months spent apart made them all the more eager to see one another.

Eden face erupted in a smile as she quickly followed behind Jacob and leaped into Lucas's arms. "You've here!" she giggled as the boys took turns in spinning her around. The four friends had been separated for some time as work and travel got in the way.

"Come on, you should meet my sister and brother" Eden cheered pulling Zach by the hand as Lucas caught up with Lucas. 

"Sister? Brother? Did I miss something?.." Lucas choked swiveling his head around to Eden for an answer.

"Nah, there not blood related. Come on you'll want to meet their dad"

"This is Lily and Jack" Eden introduced her family, "and guys this is "Lucas and Zachary"

Whilst the kids introduced themselves Johnny made his way over tickets in hand as his new girlfriend trailed behind him.

"No way! your Johnny Depp!" Zach exclaimed looking around to see if they were all seeing him.

"I am" Johnny chuckled accepting the hug the boy launched at him. 

"Where's Angelina?" Johnny asked directing the question towards Lily who had stayed close to her aunts side the whole weekend, she hadn't accepted his new girlfriend and refused to even make polite conversation with her.

 Johnny was worried his daughter would never get on with the woman he was fast falling in love with.

"Mom's gone to get us mickey mouse ears!" Eden cheered as Jacob wrapped his arm over her shoulder. Amber watched from the side astounded by how naturally the two reacted, she was eager to get to know the little girl. Who was famous beyond her years.

Eden had yet to say two words towards Johnny's new girlfriend, it was obvious her mom had a great dislike towards her and was keeping the pair separated. Angelina wasn't going to let any sort of relationship form. 

When Eden, Jacob and Angelina had landed straight from England Lily and Jack stayed glued to their side. They had no love for a woman that ruined their parents' marriage. Johnny assumed that with time they would come to accept one another but it wasn't going to happen. Lily would always think of her as the other 'woman'.

Angelina was nearly nauseated by the sickly sweet performance she was putting on, and to make it worse it seemed like Amber was on a mission to get Eden to like her being Johnny's god-daughter and all. Angelina made sure to separate them,  one little photo of the pair together could put Amber's name on the map. Something many people took advantage of.

Ten minutes passed before Angelina returned protected by a wall of bodyguards, Eden was too busy playing catch with the boys to notice. She made the most out of Johnny's security using them as shields so she couldn't be caught. 

"I'm back!" Angelina cheered holding up numerous items for their trip to Disney World Paris. "Eden stop running darling, you know your not allowed to"

"Sorry" Eden shrugged sheepishly before accepting the pair of baby pink mouse ears, it matched her outfit perfectly.

 "Thank you!"

"You don't let your daughter run?" Amber questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No, Eden can't afford to get injured she has filming in three days time" Angelina retorted her resting bitch face showing.