Camouflaged Maneuvers

***

"Are you glad to be back baby?" Angelina asked, as she pulled into parking lot of the Abby Lee Dance Company. It had been over a month since they've been here, Eden had to travel to England for a couple of scenes in the 'Peaky Blinders'. 

"Yes! but I'm going to miss the girls in Birmingham. I can't wait to show Ms.Abby how much I've learned" Eden grinned. 

After the incident Eden found her escape in dance, pushing herself even harder than before. Angelina and Robert had both decided it was best for her to talk to someone professionally about the incident. They didn't want her holding in her feelings, it was a serious situation that needed to be addressed accordingly.

Jacob was a huge help, he was who she turned to as a confidante. If you thought the pair were inseparably before than you were wrong. Jacob's parents always joked how they should build a house for them together it would make everything so much easier. Half of Jacob's clothes were already hanging her wardrobe and vise versa. 

"Well Ms.Abby is very excited to see you! she said the phone calls are just not enough" Angelina laughed before opening the car door, into the cold Pittsburgh air. It was good to be back, the one good thing about living here was that number of paparazzi was considerably smaller if there at all.

Still weeks on the media still brought up the topic on Eden's near kidnapping. Further development had been discovered, the man in custody had squealed in order for a shorter sentence. He revealed that the situation was much bigger than they believed, it was a very detailed operation. They got the names of the men involved now, men that were currently wanted for trafficking.

 It had but the fear of god into Angelina and Robert, their security measures had tripled with the men still on the loose. It was terrifying even after years of fame they had never experience anything like it.

"Hi Ms.Abby" Eden grinned, stepping on her tippy toes to peer over the desk.

"Eden!! Darling! How are you?" Abby exclaimed rushing to pull her in for a hug. "I'm doing good, I've learned loads of new dance moves whilst I was away" she giggled, her cheeks flushing as everyone welcomed her back.

"I'm so glad your alright! You had me scared!" Abby gushed out, squishing her cheeks together. Laughing Eden pulled away, sheepishly handing over the bag of goods she had obtained for the ALDC employees in England.

"Here you go Ms.Abby, it's stuff we picked up in England" she chirped, excitedly handing over the carton of goods. 

"Oh! Thank you darling! you didn't have to" Abby smiled happily, Eden always made sure to bring something back from her travels no matter how small. It made Abby feel appreciated.  "I even got Rihanna's autograph cause I knew you liked her" Eden added absentmindedly, like it was no big deal.

Abby's face rose with glee, thanking the Jolie's repeatedly.

****

"Come girls let's move it!" Abby called from the Studio, she had just finished up a private with the very own Eden-Rose. When the girls entered they immediately swarmed her, pulling her into a group hug. The moms smiled at the girls, they were all thankful she was okay.

"Yes! Eden is back after a long month away. It's good to have her back safe and sound" Abby beamed clapping her hands in applause.

"Now I guess we have to talk about last week, Second place. The duet was fifth. It's okay everybody needs knock down a few pegs, even you Maddie. Thankfully Eden's back this week, you guys have gotten too comfortable without her pushing you guys. She set's the standard, there's dancers in their teens that wish they could dance like her" Abby ranted, it obviously didn't take long for her to fall into her normal habit of comparing Eden to other girls.