3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     "CAMILO, WHERE ARE you going?? you have babysitting duty this morning!", pepa reminded.

     "just heading to the library real quick; I'll be back for breakfast though!!", the middle madrigal hastily answered, before speeding off to where señora gloria awaited.

bursting through the doors, camilo waved at the librarian before reappearing at the same shelf he did a couple of days ago.

peeling open the journal, camilo had to deeply breathe in and out to calm his rapidly beating heart.

'dear camaleón,

I am thoroughly impressed by your accomplishment. below, I have listed some of my all time favorite stories from this library. perhaps you'd enjoy them as much as I did — and still do.

however, despite your great efforts, I will have to choose truth, for I am not nearly as brave as you are.

feel free to take the journal and decide for the next two days.

signed by mariposa'.

camilo disappointedly huffed, but nonetheless, had accepted the mystery girl's decision.

     "a truth? what's a good truth? I haven't played this game since like forever!"

the fifteen year-old madrigal had then pondered for a good moment before realizing that he was going to be late for his chore.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     "do you both have your snacks?", felicia asked, to which her twin sisters had nodded in sync.

     "YEP! ALL READY TO GO!!", the two five year-olds confidently answered.

     "good job! now, you both ready to meet the other children of the village?", the oldest diaz questioned, extending her hands out, as each of her sisters took one.

     "what if they don't like us...?", phoebe pouted.

"then we'll make them!", penelope arrogantly proclaimed, causing felicia to chuckle.

"I'm sure they will, because you two are the cutest little girls I've ever seen", their older sister assured, bending down, as she kissed the top of their foreheads.