8

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

MIRABEL, VALENTINA, AND ana were made aware of felicia's presence when the crowd had started obnoxiously praising about the beautiful new girl in town.

"wasn't she just talking to your cousin dolores?", valentina remembered.

"I thought so too...", mirabel muttered, as the three girls managed to squeeze through the horde of townspeople, arriving at the brim of the circle.

at the center was not only the original felicia twirling in her lavender pollera, but the fifteen year-old madrigal shape-shifted into her.

both felicias danced the same, or should I say, camilo was just a spectacular imitator? either way, their white blouses puffed with pride, especially the frills; the frills fluttered with great felicity.

the true felicia could be seen laughing and comfortably holding her partner's hands, who did a damn well job of getting her to crack a smile.

"don't they just look wonderful? oh, camilo's such a talented boy!", one of the villagers awed.

"indeed. shall we join them, mi amor?", her husband asked, extending his hand out, as they were not the only couple to merge towards the center.

     mirabel had then joined in with valentina and ana, all holding hands and skipping in a circle.

     "camilo, I think I'm going to go take a break. thank you for your patience with me", felicia smiled, about to slip out of the boy's grasp, before camilo had turned back into himself and called out for her.

     "w-wait! do you want me to get us some drinks?? I'm getting pretty tired as well", camilo offered.

     "sure", felicia answered, pointing to a bench that was shaded under a palm tree, "I'll wait for you there?"

     "gotchu! be right back!", camilo grinned, hurrying and transforming into luisa so that it was effortless for him to maneuver through the adults.

     felicia patiently awaited by taking a seat first, fiddling with her fingers and smiling to herself, as she thought about what to write to camaleón.

     'I wonder if I should mention camilo...'

     "here!", a voice suddenly intruded through her thoughts.

     "a glass of lulada para una princesa", camilo dramatically bowed, watching felicia accept it with a soft chuckle, as he took a seat beside the girl.