10

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     'DEAR MARIPOSA,

     I'm glad that you enjoyed the gathering on friday. what can I say? I'm never wrong'.

felicia scoffed at the boy's confidence, but she couldn't say that she disagreed with his assessment.

'as always, I will be choosing dare. let's see what you've got brewing for me this time.

     oh! and I just finished the second book from the tiffany raquel series. I must say, never thought that I'd find myself reading so much. I'm starting to understand why my cousin always sticks her nose in one.

     and recently, I've met a girl that's very much like the boy that you had described — charming. her genuine smiles come very rarely, but when they do appear, it's the most conspicuous (another word that I've learned) one in the entire room. although I'm not saying her awkward and bashful smiles aren't beautiful too...anyways, I hope you don't find this too cheesy.

     I suppose that since this is anonymous, it makes it a lot easier to confess things over paper, right?

     regardless, I look forward to hearing back from you.

     signed by camaleón'.

felicia smiled at the fact that she wasn't the only one who felt that they could spill their heartfelt thoughts through paper.

although one may find it embarrassing to share their deepest darkest secrets with a stranger, part of it felt exhilarating. knowing that they may never come across them, their secret is safe forever, because the opposing person doesn't know who the secret belongs to in the first place.

"how sweet of him...I wonder if someone would ever think of me like that as well...", the oldest diaz muttered, flipping to the next empty page, as she conjured up some ideas for a dare.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'dear camaleón,

I'm pleased to hear that you're doing well. I most definitely do not find your confession cheesy. in fact, I find it very endearing and am almost envious of the girl that you're mentioning.

     please, feel free to tell me more if you'd like, as I will do the same on my end. though perhaps it'd be more about my other friends than him in particular...'