11

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

    "LET ME GET AN apron for you", felicia stated, as she took the one that her mother wore all the time and handed it to the boy.

camilo tied the strings back as felicia gathered up all her hair into a high ponytail.

     "so when exactly is your father's birthday?", the sixteen year-old asked, having to have already set out all the ingredients.

     "next wednesday; he doesn't really have a favorite flavor though. he likes everything", camilo informed.

"I see...so are the madrigals not hosting a party for him?", felicia asked, washing her hands, as she gestured for camilo to do the same.

"nah! my papá doesn't really care for over the top parties. though if someone decided to throw him one, he wouldn't object either. he's just very much a go-with-the-flow type of guy", the middle madrigal explained.

"hm, well, is there a flavor in mind that you'd like to make for him?", the teenage girl inquired.

"maybe tres leches?? he seemed to like it a lot when you guys brought it to the party", camilo shrugged.

     "alright! then let me teach you how to bake a tres leches cake then. it is moister than most cakes, so you want to make sure that you don't over bake it and suck all the liquid out of it", felicia instructed.

camilo just nodded, as he watched the girl crack the eggs and separate the yolks from the egg whites.

whisking away, she insisted on letting camilo pour some of the flour into a measuring cup first, only for the smoke of white substance to combust upon his face.

"princesa, I think I uhh..."

felicia glanced up from her bowl of foaming egg whites, as she instantly turned her head to the side to stifle the laughter that was threatening to erupt.

"h-hold on", felicia managed to choke out with a neutral expression, her lips faltering every so often, "let me get you a moist towelette".

camilo softly groaned to himself, as embarrassing himself was not on the list of how to get your crush to like you back.

     pulling a random stool from under the counter, camilo grumpily took a seat meanwhile he awaited for felicia's return.