7

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     "MAMÁ, DON'T YOU THINK that you're going a little overboard with this? it's just a weekly gathering amongst the rest of the villagers", felicia stated.

"felicia, it's not just a gathering! you're going out with your friends, and practically the entire village is going to be there. you need to look presentable!"

     "then why won't you come with?", felicia whined.

     "because I have to take care of phoebe and penelope. and plus, you're a teenager. what teenager wants their mother hanging around them and their friends?"

     "me! I do!", felicia proclaimed, earning a chuckle from daniela.

     "alright, enough of your stalling. mirabel's still waiting for you", her mother reminded, ushering for her eldest to head downstairs, where their coffee shop resided.

     since there was only four of them, daniela had decided to place the café right below their personal living space. not only did it make it easier to access, but daniela could also check up on the twins from time to time.

     "alright...thank you mamá...", felicia muttered, her hand sliding down the railing, as that had promptly caught mirabel's attention.

"felicia! you look wonderful! come on, we've got to hurry!! I'm sure valentina and ana's already there", mirabel exclaimed with a bright smile.

"yeah...thanks! you look great too, mirabel. it's nice to see a change of colors on you", felicia softly replied.

though before felicia could say any more, the sixteen year-old was hauled by mirabel, towards the center of town, where tables of food and music was already present.

various townspeople had gathered into groups, loudly conversing and boisterously laughing at each other's jokes.

felicia's steps dragged behind mirabel's, though it was a futile attempt to slow them down, since the madrigal held a firm grip around felicia's wrist.

"FELICIA! MIRABEL!! OVER HERE!!", ana shouted with both her hands cupping her mouth.

mirabel aggressively waved, as felicia displayed a small smile, which instantly dropped as she noticed a few others standing behind her friends.

"hey felicia! how're you? I haven't seen you ever since dolores and mariano's engagement celebration", isabela greeted.