Epilogue

“The unwritten scene was fulfilled by the tears as its ink.”

﹌﹌﹌

C A R L O S

“The two of them, together, staring at each other's smiling face welcomed the new beginning..” The interviewer read, “wow, what made you decide to write this story? Its trending and  acknowledge as the best story of all time.” I just smiled at rested my back on the chair. “Mr. Carlos marami ring nagtatanong kung base sa totoong buhay itong sinulat niyo,”

I held the microphone as the readers waited for my response. Here at the big stadium, sitting in front of my readers regardless of what age they are. “I’ve mentioned this once on one of my tweets. Again, yes this is base on a true story where Aicia and Simon are real person..”The crowd made a noise, gasped, shocked and amazed was seen in their faces.

The interviewer blinked multiple times. “Are you somehow related to them that's why they are your inspiration?” She asked again.

Nailing ako, naalala ang lahat. It was years when my writing career bloomed I didn't expect to reach this far. I was contented writing in the dark and had no plan to reveal my identity but since my story became a hit I decided to go.. “Some of you may know especially my colleagues what is the real score behind this story.. Aicia and Simon are both of my considered friends,” strangely, it was silent as if they were letting me retell the story. “Aicia is the love of my life,” in split second the crowd went wild. “But... But she and Simon was in relationship and was madly, deeply in love. No one can break them or split them apart not even my love for that girl..”

“Awwwwwww....” The audience reaction.

I chuckled, this story was too old to bury. “On the story Aicia and Simon ended up and kinda had a happy ending which is in reality somehow it was a half truth and a half lie...”

“Oh,”

“Aicia died not a long time ago leaving the man who she promised that she'll love for the rest of her life,” some of the readers teared up and some are trying to stop themselves to get emotional. “Well they truly ended up, mutual feelings and of course truly in love. Aicia died with one wish that is for Simon to live a happy life forgetting her..”

“Tangina mas masakit pa  iyong totoong story kaysa sa book.” Someone shouted.

“Shit hindi ko keri ‘to.” They all agreed.

“Imagine seeing them being head over heels in love with each other.. It really hurts!” Of course, it is.

Kanya-kanya ang naging komento pero nagpatuloy ako. “Aicia died and because Simon truly loves her he granted her wish. Simon married another woman trying his hardest best not to remember Aicia courtesy on her last dying wish...”

The interviewer is now sobbing, nahihiya pa nitong pinunasan ang mga luha.. “S-So if you love Miss Aicia bakit mo sila ginawang end game ni Mister Simon? I mean you can just replace him and write a happy story with Miss Aicia.”

Staring at the book I wrote, “because I wanted to grant Aicia’s hidden wish. She wanted to live long and be with Simon but it was shattered.. That's why I wrote this with the purpose I want the woman of my life be happy even though it was written on another book while hers ended along time ago. An alternative or maybe those in parallel universe moments.” Because that's how I love her.. Aicia is our blinding light. Both mine and Simon’s.

Ang pinagkaiba lang namin ay dahil sa sobrang pagmamahal ni Simon sa iyo kahit na masakit para sakanya tinupad nito iyong kahuli-hulihang hiling mo habang ako ay hindi.. Mahal kita pero ala-ala mo nalang ang meron ako kaya hindi ko magawang tuparin.. Simon and I truly loves you all of our lives but the difference is he accepted your wish unlike me.